𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 // 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚

Age: 10

Summary: You get into a fight at school, and Yelena gets called to the Principal's office to collect you.

Moya malen'kaya devochka: my little girl

A/n: In this, Yelena's an Avenger and her name's the White Widow.

---

You were quietly sitting in class, not bothering about anything, when suddenly a voice said, "Oh my god, White Widow is just so LAME."

Your head snapped up so fast, you thought you'd get a whiplash.

"I mean, all she does is use her widow bites and kill people. She has no powers!" Giggled Bethany, your nemesis.

"I know right! Personally, I think Black Widow's lame, too." Piped up Gianna, another one of your nemesis'.

By now, you had enough. You stood up and said, "Bethany, Gianna, I suggest you stop talking." Your Russian accent mangled most of the sentence, making Gianna giggle.

"Cyka." You growled. Bethany thought it would be a good idea to give you a shove, and once she did, she hissed, "You're lame anyway, just like your mom."

You looked at her dead in the eyes and kneed her in the stomach. She yelled out, "MRS. FREY! Y/N KICKED ME ON PURPOSE!"

You snarled, "Snitch." And went to the Principal's office when the teacher ordered it.

You muttered curses in Russian under your breath as you walked to the office.

"Miss Belova, nice seeing you here again." Nodded Principal Miller sarcastically.

"I'm afraid I cannot say the same for you." You replied, sitting down.

"I've called your mother, she'll be here shortly." 

"It's not like you care, you're getting paid by the hour either ways." 

--Time Skip--

"I'm here for Y/n." Said Yelena, walking into the office. 

"Hi, mama." You laughed nervously. Yelena, being the strict mother she was, simply glared at you.

"Ah, Miss...Belova." Greeted the Principal.

"Just a moment," Said Yelena, looking at you, "Мне нужно будет заземлить вас в конце этого разговора?" (Am I going to need to ground you at the end of this conversation?)

"Не слушай, что она говорит, мама.  Он, наверное, так искривлен, что завязался." (Don't listen to what she says, Mom. It's probably so twisted it's gotten knotted.) You replied.

"I--I don't speak Russian..." Said the Principal.

"Nevermind," Replied Yelena. "What did Y/n do?"

"She shoved a girl rather violently this morning."

"Do you know why she did it?"

"Well,the child said it was intentional, the teacher says it wasn't. And children never lie."

"So you take a 10 year old's word against a trained professional, Jessica?"

"Well, I--"

Yelena raised an eyebrow, and Principal Miller paled. You merely smirked, and leaned back in your chair.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to get home now. Y/n, let's go." Yelena stood up, taking your hand.

You nodded and walked out with her.

You two got in the car and she asked, "What really happened, moya malen'kaya devochka?"

"Well, this girl insulted you and Tetya Natasha by calling you both lame, and I told her to stop. And then she pushed me. So, obviously, I pushed her off me after trying my best to stay verbal." You explained.

"You are grounded for a week, because I had to come to school. But we can get ice cream, because you defended both your aunt and I." Grinned Yelena.

You cheered and sat back, "I love you, mama."

"I love you too, moya malen'kaya devochka." She smirked, "Very much."

---
Decent for something written at eleven p.m, lol.

Feel free to request!

Have a fabulous day/night!

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose