Dementor attacks

On a hot sunny summer day in Surrey, Little Whinging the grass was dry and people complained and some people enjoyed the extremely hot.

"I don't know about you, it's just too hot today. Isn't it? And it's going to get even worse. Temperatures up in the mid-30s Celsius, that's the mid-90s Farenheit, tomorrow maybe even hitting 100. So please remember to cover up and stay cool with the hottest hits on your FM dial" The reporter said.

But Harry today was sitting on a swing at the playground fair bit from the house and watching some kids and their mum playing around with a faint distant smile. "Come in guys, time to go home. Come on love, off you get"

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, we do. I'll make your favorite dinner to compensate"

The kids walked home with their mum and Harry was alone at the playground now. Bree was off and trained some Occlumency since she had been vulnerable at the start of the summer and by Dumbledore's order Harry was forced to stay at the Dursley's.

During this summer he hadn't gotten any letters from either Bree or his friends.

"He squealed like a pig, didn't he?"

"Yeah, brilliant punch Big D. Did you see his face?"

Dudley and his friends stood infront of Harry at the playground and laughing.

"Hey Big D. Beat up another 10 year old?"

"This one deserves it"

"Yeah" his friends agreed.

"Five against one. Very brave"

"Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow" he and his friends laughed at what he said.

" 'Don't kill Cedric'. Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?"

"Shut up"

" 'He'a going to kill me, mum'. Where is your mum? Where is your mum Potter? She dead? Is she dead? Is she dead Pott...?"

Harry didn't hold in his anger anymore and walked over to Dudley and put his wand under his chin. His friends laughed thinking it only was some random stick and the weather started to change suddenly.

It started to get windy and cloudy and got from light to dark in a second and Dudley's friends stopped laughing. "Dudley"

"Dudley let's go"

"What's going on?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything"

"We're getting out of here Dudley" his friends said and ran away home.

Harry and Dudley started to run away from the playground to safety. It started to rain and they ran under a tunnel and stopped there for a moment.

The rain water that was on the ground in the tunnel started to freeze and the lights started to flick and also getting ice on and suddenly got very cold in there.

Thy looked ahead of them and saw nothing. Harry turned his head around and saw a dementor behind him and it shoved in up against the wall. "Dudley, run"

Dudley did as he said and ran but close to the end of the tunnel he slipped on the ice and fell to the ground.

Another dementor came over to Dudley starting to suck out his soul and the dementor that held Harry up did the same to him.

Harry took out his wand and stabbed the dementor who lost the grip on Harry who fell to the ground and backed toward his wand he dropped. Before the dementor could take him again he held out his wand directly infront of the dementor. "Expecto Patronum!"