76

He blinked again and suddenly the lasagna was already done and he was sitting on the table with Feng Yue and their daughter, and they were eating lasagna. He saw how she patiently fed the kid while they were both giggling. She then kissed him and poured him the wine that he liked, while she drank iced tea with their daughter. They were talking, and singing, and laughing, and they were happy. This was exactly how he pictured their family together in his mind.

And that was the problem.

It was exactly how he pictured them in his mind when he was daydreaming about the family that someday they were going to have. He knew that this was just a dream, a fantasy, but somehow he could not get out of this tempting life. His heart was beating like crazy as he tried to devour every single scene in front of him. How she tucked the little one's long dark hair behind her ear and kissed the tip of her nose, how she smiled so brightly when she looked at him, how their daughter laughed and called him Papa with her toothy grin. 

It pained him a lot.

This was too much to handle.

He observed both Feng Yue and his daughter, whose name he tried to remember, when suddenly the scenery changed again. This time he was in bed with his very naked, very sexy and pregnant wife, and she was going down on him. He was surprised, and aroused, as usual when Feng Yue did those sexy things to him.

"Husband, what are you thinking about?" She talked to him between licking and swallowing the huge cock in her mouth, and the action kinda distracted him for a bit, seeing how sexy her mouth was in working his cock like that. But he tried to keep his brain on reality instead of succumbing to this beautiful daydream. So he pulled her up and hugged her close while whispering in her luxurious dark hair that smelled like citrus. The smell triggered the love in him, knowing that one day he should be able to have this all.

But not now.

"Baby, you know I love you so much, but even I know that this is just a… fantasy, a daydream, a wishful thinking. I know we would not be able to live like this for a while, at least until the bad guy's gone. But you know that I love you, right?" He caressed Feng Yue's face and gazed into her beautiful galaxy eyes tenderly. "I love you, Feng Yue, Morrigan, whoever your name is. I love you."

Feng Yue froze in Noah's arms and she tilted her head to see Noah's golden eyes with tears in her eyes. They looked so much as their daughter, who was now asleep in the next room.

"I love you, Noah, and how I long to give you a life just like this, just like what you wanted." She clutched tight to him, unwilling to let him go. Just like the original Feng Yue, she loved Noah so much she was willing to do anything for him.

Noah kissed her tears and her face and her mouth and he whispered to her.

"I only want you in my life, nothing else matters. This is just a little hiccup in our long and happy life, capisce?" He moved her hair aside and kissed her forehead. "I love you, baby, now will you please let me go?"

"I will. And I hope I will see you–no, we will see you again soon. Me and …" 

With those last words, she smiled and disintegrated into nothing, leaving Noah wondering what her daughter's name was. But he would surely find out later, when they had a daughter, and a son, and maybe a couple of twins.

Suddenly Noah was back to the room he was supposed to enter and there he saw a figure in all white with gender unknown, observing him with such blatant curiosity. He was surprised to see the person instead of the twins, but before he could ask them, they spoke to him first.

"You… got out of the dream? By yourself?" He, or she, asked him questions in their strange, robot-like voice, like he was some kind of a guinea pig who escaped from an impossible experiment.

Noah became angry, and he wanted to bash the perp who dared invading his mind and played the fucking scenario that he could only dream of. And this stranger seemed to be the perp, judging how they knew about him being in a dream-like state.

"So you're the little fucker who snooped around my brain? How's it? Did you get high by seeing the other's private thoughts?" He took out a long hammer from his Abyss, he wanted to take his time to bash the brain out of this strange creature. And he was going to take his sweet time on doing it.

"Strange, you do know that Morrigan is incapable of getting pregnant right?" The stranger ignored him. "And yet, you married her, and wished to have multiple offspring with her. How odd." 

Noah could not see any expression behind the flat white mask, but when he heard the name Morrigan, he knew that this bitch was sent by their so-called father, Jun Wu. And anyone who was trained by Jun Wu was at least as good as the twins. And that meant that this one was very dangerous.

"Where's the twins?" He asked the stranger. "What are you?"

"I see you have a perfect bone structure, perfect muscle mass, and perfect reproduction tool. No wonder Morrigan is enchanted by you. Do you want to produce offspring with me instead? I am capable of bearing children, unlike Morrigan. And I could be male or female, whatever you prefer." The stranger suddenly moved so close to Noah and touched his chest, and it made Noah flinch and attack them with vigor.

"Stay away from me!" He noticed that the stranger said that he or she was capable of producing offspring, unlike Morrigan, did this mean that this person was another Angel Devourer too?

And that thought scared him.

Because that would mean that Jun Wu was able to produce the Devourers artificially.