Chapter 96: converter

Yan Hao is a straightforward character. If he likes it, he will like it, but he really has no experience in this kind of thing, and although he has not confessed, he has watched some serials anyway, knowing that confession will not necessarily be agreed. So he decided to make some preparations, such as preparing a gift that Sheng Heng likes.

In this regard, He Shao said that Yan Hao is completely redundant: "Trust me, it doesn't need to be so complicated at all. You just need to say that you like him in the past, or even send a message without you."

Sheng Heng has been thinking about you for almost a year. What kind of gift you want, you are the best gift.

As long as he thinks about that picture, He Shao is heartbroken, and his cub is worried about him. In the end, he still confesses his cub first, and thinks it is a loss.

But no matter what He Shao said, Yan Hao insisted on preparing gifts first, and quickly figured out what gifts to give, and turned around and plunged into the research room. This study lasted ten days.

For the first five days of these ten days, Sheng Heng deliberately avoided Yan Hao, fearing that his appearance would remind Yan Hao of his extraordinary behavior that day. After five days, Sheng Heng stopped hiding, but found that Yan Hao seemed to be hiding from him. I couldn't see anyone in the lunch cafeteria, I only said that I was busy.

But Yan Hao Mingming said that during this period of time for the final exam, Pang Lao gave him a vacation, so that he could prepare for the exam with peace of mind. And with Yan Hao's IQ, a final exam, he wouldn't be so busy that he couldn't see anyone. This is just an excuse.

At the moment when he realized that Yan Hao was hiding from himself, Sheng Hengda rushed directly to the downstairs of Yan Hao's dormitory at night, impulsively trying to get in and drag people out to make it clear. But in the end, reason defeated the impulse, and he stood there for half an hour in the downstairs of Yan Hao, only to send a message to Yan Hao in the end.

Sheng Heng: [We are partners. 】

Yan Hao responded quickly and briefly: [Of course. 】

Seeing Yan Hao's affirmative reply, Sheng Heng's anxious heart was calmed down. Yan Hao also admitted to their partner relationship, which meant that he didn't really hate himself.

Sheng Heng came over and left silently. Yan Hao didn't know anything about it, and was drawing the design of the converter in the dormitory. Early the next morning, I couldn't wait to rush to the laboratory and let Old Pang guide him.

"Teacher, please help me see if I change the line in this way and add high-level energy blocks, can I equip low-level mechas with high-level energy weapons?" Yan Hao asked. .

Old Pang took the drawing and looked at it seriously, and the more he looked at it, the more gratified he became. No matter who it was shown to this drawing, it was absolutely impossible to tell that it was made by a novice who had just been in contact with mechas.

You should know that the division of mecha levels is different from its internal wiring in addition to the different parts levels. The higher the level of mecha, the more complicated the line, and simple lines cannot be connected to complex lines. This also results in mechas of the same level, which can only be composed of parts of the same level. But this converter of Yan Hao can complete the **** conversion of complex circuit and simple circuit.

"Tell me about your thoughts." Pang Lao already understood, but still wanted to listen to Yan Hao's explanation.

"High-level weapons cannot be installed on low-level mechas because the circuits of high-level weapons are more complicated, so I want to design a converter. This converter has a set of independent circuits that can complete energy reorganization. And in the distribution. I can add this converter inside the weapon..." Yan Hao carefully explained his design process in detail.