Chapter 98: Zhong Lao's Research Institute

The next day was summer vacation. Sheng Heng naturally didn't want the two to separate right after they were together, but even if he stayed, Yan Hao didn't have time to accompany him. In summer vacation, Yan Hao will study with Mr. Zhong.

Originally, Yan Hao should study with Pang Lao and Zhong Lao separately every other week, but after learning that Yan Hao's mecha foundation was weak, the two discussed and decided to let Yan Hao follow Pang Lao to lay the foundation first, and then follow it during the summer vacation. Old Zhong learns.

However, before leaving the school, the four of them ate a meal together, one to tell the other two that they were already together, and the other to distribute the potions that Wen Lao had refined to them.

He Shao knew about the things that Yan Hao liked Sheng Heng and planned to confess, so he was surprised when he heard that he didn't act. But Cheng Wenkang was different, and he didn't close his mouth for a long time in shock.

"This is the phantom potion refined by Lao Wen." Yan Hao took out two bottles of potions and gave them to Cheng Wenkang and Sheng Heng, which belonged to He Shao. Yan Hao gave him yesterday.

"Thank you." Sheng Heng took it, sliding his finger over Yan Hao's fingertips and squeezed gently.

Yan Hao blushed again when he thought of the kiss in the morning.

The table is not big, and this scene naturally did not escape a few eyes. He took a look and looked away. He still can't accept it until now. People like Yan Hao who will blush when they touch their hands. , How could you confess first. Innocent has become like this, and first confessed that he will not be eaten by Sheng Heng in the future.

"Others get married by sending wedding sweets. The boss and the junior, you are actually sending out the potions made by the master pharmacist. It is generous." Cheng Wenkang was holding his own Phantom potion, and his excited face was shining brightly.

"Not married yet." The rigorous mecha genius couldn't help correcting.

"Sooner or later." Cheng Wenkang said casually.

Yan Hao didn't refute this, after all, he had seriously considered getting married. Sheng Heng did not refute even more, and even secretly gave Cheng Wenkang a compliment from the bottom of his heart.

Only He Shao rolled his eyes and secretly said, where is the cabbage that turned into a pig and ran into the pigsty by himself?

The next morning, four people each had three things.

Yan Hao was the first one of them to travel. He got on the floating train early in the morning and went to Zhong Lao's research institute. The remaining three people also got on the spacecraft to go home on the same day.

Zhong Lao is the head of the Federal Mecha Research Institute, and the Federal Mecha Research Institute and the Federal University are located at opposite ends of the Capital Star, so although they belong to the same planet, it takes half a day to ride the suspension train.

Before leaving, Yan Hao contacted Barbies, so when he arrived at the door of the research room, Barbies in white coats were already waiting outside.

"Little brother." Yan Hao is also Zhong Lao's youngest disciple, so he is also the little brother of Barbie insects.

"Brother." Yan Hao yelled senior fellow obediently.

"You can count it, the teacher has been talking about you for two days." As he said, the Babiworms took Yan Hao's hand affectionately, and the two walked to the research institute together.

The Federal Mecha Research Institute is a huge building. From the outside, it is even larger than the entire Mecha Academy. There are as many as seven or eight checkpoints and checkpoints all the way in. .