Chapter 100: Miserable brothers

After a one-night rest, Yan Hao began his formal life in the academy.

Unlike the seniors who have been studying with Elder Zhong in the research institute all the year round, Yan Hao is a holiday internship, so it is not suitable for participating in any ongoing projects of the research institute. Elder Zhong also made separate arrangements for him.

Mr. Zhong separately prepared a small laboratory for Yan Hao, opened up the database and super-optical brain access, and then singled out the system knowledge that he thought Yan Hao needed the most.

"The system can be improved, but the structure of the mecha is difficult to change. Although the traditional driving system is complex, it is the closest to the mecha itself. You have also learned a lot of mecha knowledge this year. Look at these systems. There will be new insights." Zhong Lao said to Yan Hao.

Yan Hao listened attentively, his eyes gleaming for knowledge.

"This laboratory was used to develop mimicry systems in the past. This mecha..." Zhong Lao pointed to a mini-sized mecha about two meters high in the corner, and said, "It is specially used to carry mimicry. I have changed the internal wiring of the system. You can put your newly developed system into its body for testing."

"Thank you, teacher." Yan Hao didn't expect Zhong to even prepare a mecha for him. He also planned to wait for the Black Soul test after returning to school during the vacation.

"I should be staying in the laboratory you visited yesterday. If you don't understand, you can come and ask me at any time." Zhong Lao said.

"Okay, thank you teacher." Yan Hao said gratefully.

Zhong Lao gave a hum, and waited for a while.

"??" Yan Hao raised his head with a look of doubt, the teacher still had something to say.

"Are you... all clear?" Zhong Lao asked.

"Clear." Yan Hao nodded.

Elder Zhong didn't say anything, nodded, turned and left. After he left, Yan Hao couldn't wait to start learning and studied the driving system of the traditional mecha. This study lasted three days. In the three days, Yan Hao had left the laboratory except for sleeping and eating, and spent the rest of the time in it.

And for these three days, Mr. Zhong would pass by the laboratory every day, but every time Yan Hao saw him, he just respectfully called a teacher, and then went on busy himself.

Old Zhong: "..."

It's been three days, don't you have any questions for me?

Mr. Zhong is very upset. Although it is good for students to indulge in learning, without feedback, he doesn't even know how well the students have mastered.

Finally on the fourth day, Mr. Zhong entered Yan Hao's research room again, and saw that he was frowning at the program in the system, and he seemed to be a little confused about the principle. Old Zhong's eyes lit up, and he walked over and proactively said: "Have you encountered a problem?"

It took four days to see the third-generation system from the first-generation system, only to encounter problems, and it was already very good.

"This procedure is based on..."

"Ah, I get it." Yan Hao called out suddenly, then lowered his head, crackling his fingers on the keyboard. Old Zhong choked in his throat, just watching him write the original formula.

"..." Zhong Lao.

After knocking, Yan Hao seemed to have only heard Zhong Lao talking, and looked up at Zhong Lao in surprise: "Teacher, what did you just say?"