Chapter 13

And like expected we were back to square one!!! He was treating me fine but there was fine line between fine and good! That one date and one day we spent together had changed so much of our equation. Naman was opening up to me and by supporting Aditi it's like I closed all the doors that led me to him. He was back to his shell since last one week.

Yes he took me out on dinners but it was a formal dinner. We spoke general topics and everytime I tried to talk to him about our last friday he would avoid the topic. We went on 2 dinners post that but I hated it. Today again Naman told we are going on a date yet another time because Siya insisted.

'She will be back here in another 10 days and you must take a call before that!!! Utilise it Naman!!!Give each other more time!' Siya had yelled at him yesterday on a video call which unfortunately I had heard and I hated it even more.

If someone had to push you to be with the other person then it shows how much you are interested in that person and Naman looked like he was stuffed into this!

I had dressed up in a red gown today because Naman's date meant flashy five star restaurant waiting for him and as usual he sent his driver. And like expected it was yet another lavish star hotel.

I walked in while I saw Naman was in talks with some Sheikh. It seemed like he was on a business meeting and as soon as I reached there, he asked his dumb assistant to guide me towards a table.

'How long will your boss take?' I asked and she simply smirked saying...

'Depends Mam! Sir is anyways too busy for these silly dates!' she said and I was pissed at her guts but then she wasn't entirely wrong. He indeed was too busy to entertain me. Ofcourse I'm here only because Siya forced him. I however sat there patiently for next one hour and even then when I saw he wasn't over I had enough! I simply kept some cash on the table and began walking out and suddenly I felt a tug on my wrist and I turned around to see Naman glaring at me...

'Where are you going?' he asked angrily

'Somewhere...you don't need to bother'

In one go I was pulled towards him and in order to not crash into him I pushed my hands further and they landed on his chest.

'We are here for a date! Remember?'

To which I laughed loudly and he gave me a confused expression.

'This is a date?' I asked

'What else do you think this is... there's a table, there's some authentic Indian food organized, there's this lavish ambience and this vi...'

'And us??? Where are we in all this Mr Naman Prabhu?' I asked and he looked at me sternly...

'Mr Abdullah is my oldest client Shilpa! His entire family stays at my hotel everytime he visits Dubai! And I must entertain him' he said

'Oh...and what about me? You don't have to entertain me Naman!!! But atleast acknowledge me! I am sitting there like an idiot from last 2 hours! Your stupid secretary has more access to you than me. If you don't want this then why am I here?' I asked

'You are getting it wrong Shilpa!'

'No Naman! I am getting it right! You are still pissed about what I spoke last week but you know what Naman even if we don't land up together I'll still stick to the point. It was as much Aditi's baby as yours...she also must have had her own re...'

'Get out!' he said in a small yet intimidating tone...

'Whattttt' I asked

'I say get out! Leave!!! Now!!!"