Chapter 101: Go back door

In the laboratory, the Barbie yawned fiercely. He had already—had not slept for a week—a solid sleep. At this time, any yawn could make him secrete sleepy tears.

I chose to learn mecha manufacturing because of how much water was in my mind.

Every time at this time, Barbies will cry out from the soul.

Barbie sighed, rubbed his dry and stinging eyes, and planned to go outside to drink some saliva. At this moment, from the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a reminder message on the optical brain terminal on his left wrist.

Someone looking for me?

Barbie opened it and looked at it, and found that Yan Hao had sent it to him, and it was three or four hours ago. When Barbies conducts experiments, they will first shield their optical brain. If it is not for people in the research institute to find him, outsiders will not be able to get in touch with him.

"Did you encounter any problems?" Although Barbie was very tired, he thought that Yan Hao had just come to the research institute and only knew himself a little bit more, so he tried to open it up and wanted to see what Yan Hao was. It's not that there is any trouble.

Then……

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~"—the sound penetrated the roof and directly frightened the other four people in the laboratory.

The four men with disheveled hair and red eyes turned their heads to look at the Barbie, and then looked at each other dumbfoundedly.

"Sixth Junior Brother can't bear the collapse?"

"It's not enough, it's only seven days."

—A young man with a workbench next to the Barbie — walked over with a worried expression: "Brother, are you too tired?"

Barbie looked at the young man—eyes, and then—the yelling that hugged the young man’s shoulders suddenly turned into a hahaha laugh, which sounded like crazy.

"This is crazy, right."

"Xiao Qi, you send Xiao Liu back to the dormitory." Senior Brother San frowned and said to the young man.

The young man nodded, and was about to leave with the Babbit, but the Babbit broke free: "What are you doing, let me go, I'm not crazy."

"Brother, what happened to you just now? Why did you suddenly yell." The young man was Ruan Bowen, who was the youngest disciple of the Academy before Yan Hao became Zhong's apprentice, and was also Yan Hao's seventh brother.

"I, hahaha~~~" Barbie couldn't control it and laughed again.

Everyone looked at each other, and their eyes all flashed the same signal: Bobby is crazy, send it to the hospital.

The third elder brother nodded towards Ruan Bowen, Ruan Bowen would know, grabbing the smirking Barbie and dragging it out the door.

"Hey, what are you doing, I said I'm not crazy." The Barbie tried to break free, but this time-Ruan Bowen increased his strength, and the Barbie couldn't break free of time.

"I'm really not crazy, you let me go." Barbie pulled the door frame with both hands, watching that he was about to be sent to the hospital as a mental illness, and anxiously yelled to the third senior who looked at him with a painful face. Said, "Senior Brother, I solved the formula."

These words are no different from thunder on the ground, and everyone looks at the Barbie in surprise.

"No, I didn't solve it..."

The surprise faded, and at the same time the cause of the Barbie madness was found.

"Little Junior Brother solved it, and the formula is in my optical brain terminal."