Michael X Reader: The Good Librarian (Smut)

It's been just over two months since the first time you and Michael had sex, and since then, he's been on your mind all the time. Maybe that would be bad if what you did was a one time thing, but after claiming you on the library table, Michael has made sure to keep in contact with you. At first, he called your telephone to see if you wanted to go further or just let what happened be a one time thing, but since you told him that you wanted more, the phone calls happen several times a week, as do his visits.

After that first time, and you telling him that you wanted to go further, Michael came to you in the library again, only this time he waited outside while you were closing up, then invited you to dinner at a restaurant you could never afford to go to. Like a gentleman, though, he insisted on paying for your meal. It was here that he began to introduce you to the things he likes.

"Are you sure you want to go further?" he had asked you over the main course, "because you can back out now. What happened can just be a one time thing that we don't need to repeat or discuss, if that's what you wish for."

"I'm positive, sir," you bit your lip shyly, looking at him through your eyelashes and feeling wetness gather between your legs when he smirked.

"Good girl," he had whispered, smirk widening when you inhaled sharply, "how about we try something right now then? Just something small to see how you feel. You can say no if you want to," he added when he saw your nervousness.

"What do you have in mind, sir?" Despite your nerves that day, you were eager to see what he wanted to do. Michael looked around at the other customers, seeing that no one was paying attention to the two of you.

"Take off your knickers under the table," you blinked in surprise, eyes flitting around to see if anyone heard him, before you slowly slipped both hands under your skirt, lifting your hips slightly to get your knickers down past your ass. The table cloth that was on your table reached the floor, so that made it easier to pull your underwear down to your ankles and then off completely, where they stayed bunched up in one hand, as the other one went back to resting on the table so you didn't look too odd.

"Good girl," he had praised you once again, before reaching one of his hands under the table cloth as well, "will you give them to me?" You placed them in his hand, and became even more shy when he felt how damp they were. He had discreetly put them in his briefcase that rested on the floor beside him, before smiling at you reassuringly. "I won't ask you to do anything else here, you've already made such a big step for me. Enjoy your meal, and I'll take you home afterwards."

You had continued through the main course and dessert without any underwear on. You kept your legs crossed, even though you knew no one would see you were bare. Still, the wetness never went away, only increased when Michael looked at you with heat in his eyes, or praised you for doing so much for him. When you both had finished your food, Michael paid the bill and offered you his arm, leading you to his car outside, where he opened the door for you and drove you home with his hand resting on your thigh but never moving.

It was at your house that the real fun began. At first, Michael was only going to lead you to your front door and make sure you got in safe, but when you felt a sudden spark of courage, you invited him in, something he was happy to say yes to. That evening, in your bedroom, you got on your knees and sucked his cock for the first time. Your performance was awkward, and you were unable to find a rhythm for a while, but Michael was patient and encouraged you with his words, never pushing your head down further or bucking his hips into your face. Even as he came in your mouth with a low groan, he didn't get rough with you.

As a reward for your eagerness and for pleasuring him, Michael made you cum twice on his fingers while he held you in his lap with your skirt stripped off. Then, he laid you on your bed and ate you out, licking and sucking on your clit until you came a third time with a wail. It went no further than that, though, with Michael saying that he didn't want to overwhelm you by doing too much in one night. And so, with a heated kiss, he left, your underwear still in his briefcase, promising to call regularly and let you know whenever he'd be in London.