ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

"I look kind of...nice"  you compliment yourself while looking in the mirror.

The dress fits you perfectly, it is white and long, it is not revealing but rather a modest beautiful wedding dress.

Honestly, you tried to run away, but every time you got caught.

The evil king didn't even punish as you thought, he instead scolded you then returned to his duties.

Yeah...his duties of killing off people, and terrorizing them.

You don't understand where Snow White has disappeared off to for the last few days.

Yes, you admit that you have fallen for the fair-skinned prince.

But it only happened you got to know more about the prince for the past month.

Even though, you admit that Snow White's appearance and beauty could creep you out sometimes.

The face that he has natural red lips and pale skin makes him look like an alien sometimes.

And sometimes it makes you want to cry at how beautiful he is in your eyes.

"Are you ready, my queen?" the voice of your handmaiden pulls you out of your thoughts.

You turn around and stare directly at the woman.

"Yes, I'm ready, Fiona"

You take a deep breath then exhale it before following your handmaiden.

Where is the knight in shining armor when you need him?

And if you were to meet prince charming or maleficent

Good thing you have a semi-thick veil on you, making it hard for anyone to recognize you.

𑁍𑁍❄︎𑁍𑁍

Elias stands beside his younger brother Andrew, chit-chatting about the attendance.

"Who attends the wedding dressed in all black? He looks like he wants to murder someone"

Andrew says, looking at the dark-haired king who is scanning the room with his sharp eyes as if looking for someone.

"That's Maleficent" Elias explains.

"Huh, isn't he the one who adopted prince Rory?"

"Yes, that's him" the ice king confronts.

"King Elias, Prince Andrew, I didn't expect to see you both here"

A displeased look appears on Elias's face upon realizing who just walked up to him.

"Prince Henry, what a pleasant surprise, you also came with a... friend" Elias greets back, turning his gaze at Ellard.

Prince Charming smirks and nods at the two.

"Yes, Ellard is my dear friend" Andrew snorts but hides it quickly when his brother glared at him.

"I pray for your wellbeing, Ellard" the said man rolls his eyes at the redhead's words.

The moment, the bride, you enter the room, everyone turns their gazes towards you.

Yet, are disappointed to see the veil hiding your face, unable to seek out your true identity.

You walk to the altar and in front of where the priest is standing.

The fact that Grimhild hasn't arrived yet, surprises you.

But you pale slightly when you see the familiar face, hoping dearly that they won't recognize you.

Especially Maleficent and Rory who are looking directly at you.

Suddenly Snow White walks into the room, and to you, wearing his fanciest clothes.

The moment he reaches you, he stands in the place of your groom.

He outstretched his hands towards you, waiting for you to take it.

"What are you doing?" you ask in a low voice.

"Marrying you" his simple reply makes your eyes widen.

You don't know what is going on, but you place your hand into his own.

Little do you know, that Snow White locked up his stepfather in the tower with the help of the dwarfs.

"What is going on here, isn't the groom supposed to be the king," Andrew asks.

"None of our business Andrew"

"We are already to say the vows" Snow White announces, causing the shocked priest to open his book.

Before the priest could say your name, you whisper something into his ear.

'' Please replace my name with 'Girl' ''

The man is shocked by your request but obeys.

Everything was going smoothly until the priest said "If anyone objects to the marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace"

"I object!"

A familiar red-haired exclaims after rushing into the room unnoticed.

It was Ariel....

...with two human feet.

"And what might be your objections" Snow White spits, showing his true emotions.

"(Y/n) is my mate"

The moment Ariel utters out your name.

Chaos breaks out.