Part 5

When we arrived at the plane, Sanzu got you out of your car seat while some other men came and loaded your bags onto the plane. Then, the three of you got onto the plane, and the rest of Bonten greeted you.

The plane was fancy, to say the least. It had multiple bedrooms, a bar, and, of course, planned seats inside of it.

——————————

(Little time skip)

The Bonten members were all sitting in the plane and talking about the business plan that they were making and other things. You were sitting with Mikey, trying to steal his food from him even though you couldn't actually eat it.

"No, Y/n mine," Mikey said as you tried to grab the Dorayaki in one of his hands. That's when Sanzu picked you up and sat you across from Mikey so you would stop trying to steal his food.

You were trying to get out of Sanzu's arms as you thrashed around, trying to get back to trying to steal food.

"Haruka, do you want a bottle?" Sanzu said, trying to calm you down, and it worked. You instantly turned your attention to him.

"Okay, let me go make you one," he said as he got up and handed you to Kakucho so he could watch you while he was making it.

"Y/n, can you say Kakucho?" he said, trying to get that to be your first word.

"That's too hard for her," Ran said

"Say Ran y/n," he said while talking in a baby voice. You were about to say something, but then Sanzu returned with your bottle, and you lost focus.

"Sanzu, go away. She was about to say My name," Rans said while trying to get Sanzu away.

"Like hell, she's saying your name before mine," Sanzu said as he pushed Ran out of the way and picked you up.

He then sat down with you and started giving you the bottle as everyone continued discussing plans.

You started falling asleep while drinking your bottle and looking at everyone as your eyes got heavy. As you eventually were asleep.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you liked the chapter 😊.

If you have any suggestions, let me know (like ideas or anything)