CHAPTER 17

Third person's pov

Entering home Anika , Karan , Ishika and Naina were greeted by a sight of many people .

The whole Malhotra family Rajiv , Gayatri , Naitik , Pallavi , Kabir , Yash ,Rohan , Jay , Naksh , Rishi were present .

Anika was suprised to see her sister Aditi present in the Malhotra Mansion too . She was sitting at the corner of one of the sofa . Beside her sat Anuj and Laksh who were enjoying the bickering going on between Rohan and Rishi.

Arshi was present there too . She sat between Naksh and Yash who were busy teasing her as she blushed like idiot .

Anika smiled seeing Arshi indicating everything was fine between them. As soon as Arshi saw Anika see mouthed
'Help me ' .

Anika giggled and went towards Kabir who was also watching the bickering between Rohan and Rishi .

"Hey Ishika , Karan and Naina",Kabir greeted them with a hug .

"Something happened?",Kabir asks Karan .

"Will tell you later ",Karan tells him .

Kabir and Anika's eyes met and they gave each other a smile .

"Okay stop you too ",Jay said coming in between Rohan and Rishi's bickering .

"What is Arshi doing here?",Naina asks Anika .

"She is dating Jay for the past 2 years . He proposed her yesterday she said yes ",Anika tells her .

"So that means she knew about you and Kabir ?",Naina asks her .

"No , she didn't knew until today. Jay has kept his identity secret from her only revealed it today they had a fight before I came to Ishika and Karan's place no looks like they sorted out everything",Anika says .

Gayatri and Pallavi smacked Yash and Naksh on the back of their head as they were teasing Arshi .

"Stop you too she is going to be your Bhabhi soon ",Pallavi said to which Arshi blushed again .

"See she is blushing again",Naksh said earning another smack from Pallavi .

"Now leave our future daughter-in-law alone ",Gayatri said and shoved away Yash and Naksh from there .

The Malhotra already love Arshi she was soo sweet , kind and beautiful and excited that another wedding is gonna happen soon in the family .

"It felt so weird you know Yash Malhotra is my boss for god sake and here he was teasing me ",Arshi says to Anika .

"And moreover my other boss Kabir Malhotra and ex-boss Rajiv Malhotra are here too ",she says .

"Ah don't worry I was also not used to it as it felt weird for me too but now I'm used to it you will get too",Anika says patting her shoulder .

"So devrani (younger brother-in-law's wife is called devrani) huh",Anika says mischeviously and she nugs Arshi's shoulder playfully .

"Don't tease my fiancé",Jay says as he playfully pulls her away from Anika.

"Ahh Yash and Naksh already did that enough ",Anika says .

"Those brats ",Jay says and goes away with Arshi to Naksh and Yash .

Jay wasn't present in the living room as he had to attend an important call and now Yash and Naksh are going to get their ass smacked .

"Okay now everyone listen since their are many people present over here let's play a game ",Rohan announced .