God vs Titan

The impact of these two titans was monstrous. Typhon grabbed Godzilla by the throat with his hand that he turned into a claw. Then with his other hand Typhon began to rain down blow after blow on Godzilla's face. Each strike had enough force to take down a God in a single hit. Even so Godzilla took each punch that Typhon sent his way and was still standing.
Godzilla wasn't just going to stand there and take Typhon's punishment ether. As soon as Typhon threw his last punch Godzilla made his move. Opening his jaws wide Godzilla bit down hard on the Titans arm. The bit hurt Typhon enough that on instinct the Titan jerked his arm back. Godzilla didn't let go though so the jerk pulled Godzilla in close. Now with in a really close distance with the Titan Godzilla could use his claws and he did without hesitation. Swiping across Typhon's stomach Godzilla was able to cut the Titan with his claws and caused him to bleed.

Typhon: you insolent..........

Before he could finish what he was saying Typhon was swiped across the stomach again by Godzilla. With that Typhon knew he had to get Godzilla off of him. Quickly the Titan grabbed Godzilla's head and began to pry the jaws of the monstrous God off of his arm. It was a struggle for Typhon as Godzilla's jaw strength was incredible even by a Gods standards. Eventually so he was able to get the God off of his arm and back away.

Typhon: now you made me mad! I'm going to enjoy putting you through so much pain!

Godzilla said nothing as he wasn't in the mood to talk. Plus Godzilla learned the hard way while fighting Tartarus that you shouldn't talk in the middle of a fight. So instead of talking Godzilla let out a monstrous roar and charged at Typhon again. Typhon in response leapt into the air at Godzilla. As he did he began to change. Typhon's legs became like that of snakes while his hands seemed to turn into hydra heads.
Typhon then landed right on Godzilla, who didn't fall over and was able to support Typhon's weight. Unfortunately that's what the Titan was hoping for. As soon as Typhon landed on Godzilla he wrapped is snake legs around him tying him up. He then with one hydra head bit Godzilla's shoulder and with the other his neck. With the attack Godzilla couldn't hold back and let out a roar that showed how much it hurt.

Typhon: hurts doesn't it? Hard to put up your little fight now isn't it?

At this point Typhon thanks to his abilities had the upper hand on Godzilla. But what Typhon didn't relieve was just how different him and Godzilla fought. Typhon used monsters to fight but Godzilla fought as a monster and because of that Godzilla wasn't someone who should be counted out so easily. Out of nowhere Godzilla stabbed his claws into Typhon's gut and began to lift.

Typhon: what......the!

Because of Godzilla's attack that seemed to come out of nowhere Typhon was left with two choices. He could ether keep his hold on Godzilla and by doing so get his guts ripped open. Or he could let go of the God and get thrown away by him. In terms of combat there was really only one smart choice for the Titan to take.
So not wanting to take any more damage then he has to Typhon let go of Godzilla and was thrown by the God. Typhon immediately went to get back up after being thrown but as he was he caught a glimpse of Godzilla charging at him. Without much time to think Typhon instantly stood back up and hit Godzilla with a wild haymaker across the face. The attack landed and caused Godzilla's head to snap to the side. Godzilla wasn't done and went with the punch, continuing to turn and hitting Typhon across the face with his tale.
Typhon was surprised by just how much force Godzilla could put into his tale. But more then he was surprised, he was mad. No one, not the Titans, and not other Gods could beat him. But here one was, a God who was actually holding his own against him. This was something that Typhon wasn't going to allow.

Typhon: RAAAAA!!!! I TIRE OF THESE GAMES! NOW YOU DIE!

Little did Typhon know that Godzilla was thinking the exact same thing. Just like Typhon Godzilla was also getting angry fighting Typhon and just wanted to finish the fight so that he can go home to go back to sleep. With that in mind Godzilla charged at Typhon with the intent of taking him down. Typhon feeling disrespected also charged, he would have his respect and will kill Godzilla to get it. No one will dare question his power.
The two clashed and it was by far the most ferocious attacks yet. Typhon was constantly changing forms in order to strike Godzilla in ways that he couldn't defend and it was working. Typhon was landing all his attacks. Godzilla wasn't having it though and took everyone of the attack. And with every attack Godzilla received he hit Typhon with one of his own. Godzilla would continuously snap his jaws at the father of all monsters and each time would take something out of the Titan.
Typhon was slowly running out of ideas on how to put the God down. He tried everything, even hydra poison but nothing seemed to put a dent in Godzilla, not even slow him down a bit. Godzilla fought with more fury then any of the monsters he has ever created. In a last ditch effort Typhon morphed his head into that of a lizard monster similar to the hydra but still different. Typhon hoped this would help against Godzilla.
Unfortunately for Typhon it wouldn't as Godzilla was already prepared to make his final move. Godzilla's back began to glow with an electric blue light and a small humming noise that got louder by the second could be heard. Before Typhon knew what was happening Godzilla grabbed his head and pride open his jaws. Then without warning Godzilla shot an atomic bast straight down the Titans throat. When the attack finished Typhon fell to the ground defeated. Godzilla seeing that he had claimed victory in the fight let out a massive roar to help cement his dominance.