𝚃𝚠𝚘

𝚃𝚠𝚘

"great. I'm seeing jaemin number two" yeonjun mused, kicking his house slippers off before landing his feet on the center table of karina's dorm room which she shared with a Chinese girl named ningning. ningning was out of the said apartment, something about meeting a Giselle he guessed. he rolled his eyes, tossing the remote on his hand to jungwon who quickly caught it.

karina grumbled profanities under her breath while coming out of her room with some snacks. she now regrets calling dibs on hosting their annual de-stress activity, binge watching movies in one of their houses (usually jaemin's house or his cafe)

their little group (not so little in beomgyu's opinion ) was composed of their class' most savage bitches named yeonjun, beomgyu, Jungwon, sunoo, hyunjin, jaemin, donghyuck (he wasn't ever in their class but he spent much time being a bitch in theirs that they decided to adopt him) , and xiaojun. the name : GUCCI gang.

how ironic as none of them owned something gucci (unless you count the one that was fake)

"no one asked your opinion neon head" karina retorted, kicking hyunjin's legs as the short man was blocking her way. seeing hyunjin have no plans on moving his legs, she walked over him, squeezing herself between jaemin and xiaojun, the two best friends bickering about who was hotter, Lucas Wong or Lee jeno (you can tell who fought for who). she tossed the snacks to each one, surprising  Jungwon who was busy scrolling for a drama to watch.

their seating arrangements were karina, yeonjun, jaemin and xiaojun on the couch; sunoo, hyunjin, and donghyuck on the floor behind the center table; beomgyu and Jungwon in front of the center table.

fortunately, all of them were free despite it being the first Friday of the month. usually, their first Fridays were filled with schedules that were needed to be met. that was mostly toward her and jaemin as they were part of very important orgs in their school.

"what did karina do this time? " donghyuck asked, turning to yeonjun. he sat on the floor behind the center table between jaemin's open legs. since he was the only one who wasn't in their class, he was usually late to all the happenings in their group. getting no answer from yeonjun, he turned to jaemin who was still focused on bickering with xiaojun despite karina now in between them. he pinched the bunny's calf.

Jaemin hissed, glaring down at donghyuck who met him with a bored look. "explain" the sun said.

before jaemin could even get a word out, the person of the topic spoke up while he cupped her cheeks, a pout on her red lips. "winter is making me feel hot"

"like the winter in your classroom? " donghyuck clarified. he didn't know any other winter but he just had to make sure. "the one—"

"the one who's the new auditor of the council" karina groaned, now covering her face. frustration was clear in her body and voice which made her friends stop what they were doing; xioajun stopped glaring at jaemin and the bunny did the same; Jungwon stopped scrolling through the drama options and turned his head to the girl; sunoo and hyunjin stopped whatever they were talking about on the floor; and beomgyu stopped chewing.

she didn't like being frustrated. it wasn't like her. she could solve her problems easily, especially with her quick thinking. she was like the girl version of jaemin as they would say. she was level-headed, cool for a better word but that all went away when Kim fucking minjeong.