PART 3

Eunwoo's POV:
He kneels down and picked it up. "This is enough for me" he said and smirked to himself.

Y/n's POV:
"I stopped when I was totally out of breath. I coughed due to dry throat i looked back and saw he wasn't chasing me anymore. "Why do they want me" I said and walked back to dorm.

Eunwoo's POV:
After I got her ID card I went to Mr.Kang to give him her information.
After 2hours:

"Hm so is she in a relationship with someone?"

"Hm so is she in a relationship with someone?"... "no, she's single"... "alright you can leave." He said, "my money?"... "you'll have them soon"... "but I want right now"... "I said you'll have them tomorrow". He said and I got up. "Fine tomorrow ASAP" i said.

Sectarian Kang's POV:
He was about to leave from there when. "Why do you want that girl though? He said and I loaded my gun quietly, "don't ask it's non of your business" I said.. "but I should at least know why is that girl so important for h-" *I SHOT HIM* and he fell on the ground. "It's our first rule, to not ask about personal details" I said and left from there.
Then I went to Mr.Kim's Office from basement to 32 floor.

Taehyung's POV:
"Hmm good that you killed him"I said while holding her ID card and creasing her pic... "sir when we'll go there?"... "today we'll hijack the dorm at night" I said, "but why so soon"... "I don't want to do any late anymore" I said.
"Sure sir I'll say our people to be ready with guns, how many are needed though?"
"Above 200 people are needed to control with us"... "sure sir" he says and leaves.

Y/n's POV:
(Y/n and Emily's dorm room)

Y/n's POV:(Y/n and Emily's dorm room)

I was studying on my study table. "Y/n you know I don't get good vibes today I don't know why it feels like something is going to happen with us" Emily said and I looked at her. "It's ok Emily you know this happens to you because of depression and tension" I said and got and hugged her. "I don't know how to explain this feeling it's like something is coming and we need to run from it" She said breaking the hug.

"I think you had a nightmare last night and that is repeating in your dumb head" I said hitting her head. "You know we have English's test tomorrow and I guess you don't know because you were so lost in your thoughts today"I said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier" she said and got up from her bed and went to her study table.

"Study hard my child" I said and kissed her head. "Yahh! Don't be cheesy and stop acting like my mother" she said and I laughed she as well.

11:17pm
"turn off the light I need to sleep y/n"... "just two minutes I need to revise this paragraph"... "alright only two minutes"... "hm hm". After reading it, I yawned and turned for the light and laid on my bed. "Y/n"... "hm"... "I have a dream of world tour with you, just imagine you and me in short skirts and in a Lamborghini, ooofff boys will drool I swear" she said and I started laughing. "Aishhhh stop this you idiot I'm never going to wear small clothes and you too and I'll never try to seduce boys" I said and threw pillow on her.

"Now we should sleep it's already late" I said and she nodded and we slept.

Taehyung's POV:
"Tell everyone to make sure taking all of them out, from the rooms" I said and he nodded and spoke in the speaker and everyone heard. "Let's go on mission boys" I said and smirked.

Author's POV:
They all headed in after killing the security. "send her picture on their devices and say them if they get her call me there" taehyung says to his sectary as he nods and do's what he was said to.

Y/n's POV:
I was sleeping when. "You wake up hurry up" someone shouted and I opened my eyes and as soon as I saw a man wearing a black mask and clothes while pointing the gun on my forehead I screamed. "Hey shhhh now get up" I looked beside me and Emily wasn't here. I got up and he was still pointing the gun on me. "Wh-who are you" I said. "Non of your fuvkin business" he said and pushed me outside where I saw from every room they were taking the girls out. "Sit down"

Now everyone was sitting on the floor in corridor

Now everyone was sitting on the floor in corridor. I was so confused that I didn't noticed that Emily was beside me. I looked around and found her beside me. "Em-Emily who are they?" I said. "Shhh shut your mouth or I won't hesitate to load the gun" the man said and a tear left from my eyes. Some girls were crying.

"Sir we have the girl here on the 3rd floor" the man said. Whom is he talking about.
"Alright sir". Here are many more like him, whom were pointing guns at us. A girl screamed while crying. "Leave ussss" she screamed. "Didn't I told you to keep quiet hm?" The man said and kicked her on her stomach I couldn't see that so I protested for her. "No- please don't" I said and the man who was standing in front of me pointed the gun on me. "Shhh sit back" he said and I sat back.

"Everyone if someone will scream or cry now, then she'll be killed"... we gasped. And kept quiet. Then we heard some footsteps, and we get to see a man in black coat and behind him there were two more. "Where's the girl?" The man asked. "Sir she's here!"
He pointed at me and I was taken back. I gulped. The man cam towards me and smirked. He knelt down and looked at me. "Hello! Young lady" he said. "Wh-who are you" I asked. "Mafia king Kim Taehyung" he said and my eyes went wide.

"W-W-what do you w-want f-from me?" ... he pointed his gun on my chest. "You"... "yang y/n" he said and my mouth gaped apart. "M-my name is h-Hak y/n n-not yang y-y/n" I said and tears left from my eyes. "Liar just like your dad" he said and creased my face. I felt disgusting so backed a bit and he put his gun under my chin and made me look at him. "Don't show me this attitude" he said and held my wrist.

"Leave m-meee" he put that cold metal on my forehead and I flinched. "Come with me or-" I nodded and I got up and he took me towards where he wanted to take me.
I was crying so badly without even sounding. I get see every girl was sitting on the ground and gun was pointed on everyone. He took me to a room and it was so dark.

Where there were two seats with table. "Wh-why am I here?"... "sit there" he pointed at the chair and I sat on it, while he roped me with the chair. , "why are you doing this?" I said while crying. "Shhh keep quite!" He sat on the the front chair. "Is your dad yang ?"
"N-no he isn't"... "shhh stop lying you little piece of sh*t"... "why-why would I'll l-lie and what do you want from me?" I asked bravely. He leaned closer to the table.

End of y/n' POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish