chapter 60: plane

"I can't fit this in my makeup bag. Can you put it in yours?" I hand hazel my concealer as she nods and I walk back into my room to put my toiletries in my bag.

walking into my bathroom i pack toothpaste. i go to grab my color correcting pallet but stop you won't need it, the most talking you'll be doing to luciano is for plans and killing people. you've barely spoken since you got stabbed.

Okay, we're packed. I bring the two large suitcases to my bedroom door and walk downstairs with my phone and charger for the plane ride.

walking into the living room, Alice and Dante along with the rest of my siblings sit on the couch "where's hazel?" vinchenzo tilts his head "she's still packing some stuff"  he nods and i plop down in between antonio and vinchenzo.

"i'm going to miss you guys" alice curls into stefano and he smiles kissing her forehead "it's only two weeks maximum, your welcome to stay here alice" dad walks into the living room "you too dante" they both smile "i've got a place to stay, i'll be fine thank you though" dad nods.

Luciano walks down and sits next to Vincenzo "Hazel is packing i'm assuming" i laugh "she is" i lean my head on antonio and my legs on vin.

"I wanna take one of those things, um what are they called. metropolitana (underground train) niki you know what i'm talking about" stefano snaps his fingers in my direction i snort and laugh a bit "a subway" he snaps louder "yes a subway, they seem so fun"

"yea junkies and people on their way to work, super fun" hazel laughs with a large hoodie in her hand  "at night if you find an empty cart it can be" i point at hazel who moves my legs to sit on vinchenzo lap.

"the car comes in five minutes so say your goodbyes" dad motions us to say goodbye to alice and dante.

...

pulling up to one of the two black airplanes dad bought when he became mafia boss, I step out of the car and take a deep breath. time to go home

I grab my phone and charger before taking Hazel's hand and walking up to the steps and she walks in front of me up the steps.

"good morning Ms.Dubois" she nods her head "good morning" she walks into the place "Good Morning Ms.Rivera" i smile at him "good morning francesco" i walk into the plane and plop down next to hazel "these 9 hours better be fun" she pokes me and i laugh

"Good morning Mr.Deluca" I hear him grumble as he walks in hell no "go say good morning to him" i point out and he rolls his eyes "hm, where did i put my gun? Is it in my carry on?" hazel stands and luciano gets up "good morning francesco" hazel sighs and sits back down.

as luciano walks back in i see hazel glare at him shit she can be scary "happy?" he slaps his hands into his lap "very" i roll my eyes and he turns in his seat so he faces away from us on the couch. "he's been more of an asshole this week" hazel whispers towards me

"maybe he's been away from the good sex for to long" i laugh "yea cause that's what it is" i playfully roll my eyes as each one of my brothers greet francesco and sit on there spots on the plane.

"this one looks exactly like the one in new york" hazel looks around "i know" i laugh "that was an interesting day"

Hazel and I grip each other's hands as we walk through the airport towards the front desk with our large suitcases behind us. We get weird stares but we ignore them.

i go to the front desk and the lady "what can i do for you girls" she smiles down at us "we need to board the rivera plane right now" i stare up at her and her face goes white "right away, directly to milan?" i nod "yes"