chapter 58

)

  “The heart that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the Dunya (world).” –Anonymous

  “Dua (supplication) has the power to turn your dreams into reality.” –Anonymous

  Amira Sultan p.o.v

  I woke up feeling sick to my stomach . On top of that my arm is still not healed ,it keeps bleeding from time to time . They didn't even have the courtesy to hire a good doctor . I thought mentally .

  Heartless people …

  I had a severe headache and my stomach was rumbling . There was a little basket in the corner . I ran toward it and puked my gut out .

  My whole body began to shake. I sat down on the floor , breathing heavily . I didn't understand one thing why they saved me and kept me alive .

  Even though I am locked in a room, it's not bad . I don't understand as much as I heard from Ahil. They keep girls like they are worse than animals and yet here I am treated so differently .

  Is it because I am Khaled's wife ??

  But isn't Khalid their enemy ??

  After gaining some sense , I got up and cleaned my face with some water .

  It's been a week since I have been here. There is only one person who came to give me good and water and that is Ahil who promised to save Khalid and I from here .

  I was so relieved knowing that Khalid is fine but held in a prison .

  I know these people are human traffickers but I don't know I feel there is more to it . The way Ahil was speaking about these people and the way Khalid knew those men .

  I had this feeling that Khalid's past must be connected to these people .

  Every Time someone enters the room , I become terrified. I have no idea how these girls go through this every day . Everytime something negative comes into my mind , my soul wants to leave my body .

  I am praying day and day seeking help from Allah ..

  I just hope Ahil keeps his promise ….

  KHALID MIRZA P.O.V

  " She is here ?" I frown gazing at the house .