Chapter 11 - First Day Of School

I woke up to my alarm going off and i so desperately wanted to break my phone but nevertheless I got up

I went to my closet and grabbed my outfit before going to my bathroom.

I ran the shower water and while I did that I looked at myself in the mirror and started posing.

" Material Girl " I said out loud and did the peace sign.

I've been hanging around Stephanie too long.. and watching TikTok.

When the water got warm enough I got in the shower and that led to my mini concert.

Let's be honest- everyone spends their time having a mini concert when they're in the shower.
<>

When I got out I did my morning routine which consisted of washing my face, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and putting on my clothes.

I'm actually pretty glad that you can't see my tattoos.

( her outfit )

Just as I finished putting on perfume Stephanie came into the bathroom

" get out I have to take a shower " she said making me roll my eyes.

" how are you going to kick me out of my own bathroom? " I asked and left.

" BECAUSE I CAN! LOVE YA! " she yelled and my phone rang so I quickly answered it.

" good morning, are you guys ready? " diana asked as her face popped up on the screen.

" we have like thirty minutes.. " I trailed off.

" So I'll meet you at school " she said and i nodded.

" Is Serenity sleep? " I asked sitting down.

" yeah, but she's been asking about you majorly " she said and a sense of guilt hit me.

" I'll be there after school, maybe even during school " I said seriously.

" why do you even go? you graduated "

" you have a point "

" wait let me see your outfit " she said and I groaned before standing up to prop my phone up.