172:Please

"It doesn't?" Oliver pursed his lips, shrugging as he pulled her to sit up. "I guess I'll have to take you to a better one then." And he would.

She huffed, letting a breathy laugh of amusement escape her lips. "You sure I'm not intruding in your home?" She fretted as he slipped on her face mask, just as Hikaru tied her hair up, stuffing it into a bucket cap.

It was another safety precaution for their soulmate, just in case paparazzi managed to snap a picture. They could pretend that Amber was their male friend, fib excuses that she was staff. Casper slipped the tag over her neck, and Sieon pulled a jacket over her shoulder. The word 'STAFF' seemed distastefully huge on her tiny back and Oliver made a face. He would get her another jacket, one that was prettier and could better protect her from the elements.

"Intruding? Of course not," Oliver hummed taking her hand as they moved through the hospital with burly security guards flanking their sides. They had cordoned off the entire floor for an hour just in case, and the halls were empty but one could never be too careful. They quickly entered the elevator, heading down to the carpark.

"We've been waiting for you for like, forever." Sieon piped out, turning his head to look at her. "We renovated the guest bedroom for you. It's the biggest room in our home too, so we furnished it with things we thought you would like." They had fought a little on the design, but each guy had a say in different parts of the room. That and they were running on a deadline so they had to make their decisions quick.

"Thank you," she answered politely, her voice tender and warm. "But what about the guests?"

"Guests? Screw them!" Ezra waved his hand in the air languidly. "They can sleep on the couch."

"I have my room to myself, so if that happens I can bunk with one of the guys. Guests can take my bed," Casper answered with a soft chuckle and a shrug. "There's no need to worry."

"If that happens...You can always sleep with me," Amber murmured, glancing down at her feet before meeting Casper's eyes. Oliver watched as his best friend blushed, nervously shifting on his feet. And it was at that moment when Oliver regretted rooming with MinJae. Damn it! He wanted an excuse to sleep with Amber too. "I don't mind if we share...Hold on, what's the size of my bed?"

"It's the biggest we could get." MinJae answered with a sweet, soft smile that made his eyes seem to smile too. "Just thinking of the future." He winked and Amber blushed, a rosy glow colouring her beautiful peach cheeks and Oliver melted at the sight. Fuck, she was so cute and so pretty. He wanted to eat her all up.

"MinJae..." Casper warned, but he was smiling too.

"What? She might want tons of dogs and cats. I was just giving her the option," MinJae teased. "All of you are thinking dirty things!" He chided softly, although his eyes sparkled with mirth. They moved out of the elevator, heading for their car escorted by security.

"No pets in my house," Ezra droned out, shaking his head. "I don't want shit and fur on my clean floors."

"Don't be mean, she can keep them in the garden if she wants." MinJae pushed, poking his arm. "And if they're trained they won't crap on the floor. Come on, man."

"They might bite our stuff and destroy our things—"

"But what if I really want a pet?" She chirped out and Ezra froze, his eyes meeting hers. Oliver stared, amusement dancing over his lips as her eyes went dewy and wet with her plea. Aw fuck! She knew how to do puppy dog eyes? "Please?" He could almost see her pouting through the fabric of her mask and his heart stuttered pathetically in his chest at the sight of those pretty, soft hazel eyes. He was fucking whipped. Oliver could never say no to that face or that voice.