25

Jisoo woke up with a heavy head and aching stomach, she felt nausea and wanted nothing more to throw up onto the white marbled floor.

Instinctively she stood up and hurriedly went to the bathroom (that she subconsciously knew the location of) after throwing up, she washed her mouth and face. Slowly she started to realize the unfamiliar setting of the place she was in, it wasn't her house yet it seemed as if she knew every inch of this place.

All of a sudden the memories of last night flooded her head, "oh shit!" She cursed herself for being so out of control, she shouldn't have agreed with Jennie in the first place. All this could've been avoided. Her life was already messed up and the last thing she wanted was to sleep with an almost stranger.

Jimin was a nice guy she could see them getting along well in the future but sleeping with him was never on her list. It was all so wrong. She just wanted to disappear. She wasn't the type to hookup oftentimes, she didn't know what the hell come over her.

She took a deep breath and looked at her reflection in the mirror, she was in an oversized white shirt that covered her up nicely and ended at the mid thigh paired with khaki shorts. For all that she could remember, Jimin was extremely gentle with her and did an excellent job of taking care of her afterwards.

Just thinking about it made her flush red.

She walked back into the room to try and search for her own cloths but found nothing except for her phone and purse that were placed on the bedside table.

Deciding to leave as quickly as possible without invading any further she opened the bedroom door and walked out, she hoped that Jimin wasn't home, because otherwise she didn't know how she'll manage to interact with him.

But luck wasn't on her side, just as she climbed down stairs, she saw him sitting on the sofa, watching television, she didn't know how he could be so relaxed with a stranger in his house.

"Where are you going?" he said without looking away from the tv, he tone was a little off or maybe she was just imagining things.
For some odd reason, this situation seemed awfully familiar. Not liking the atmosphere, jisoo stayed still, she didn't know why but she was afraid at that moment.

Not getting any reply, Jimin moved his gaze from the tv towards her.
"I've made some breakfast, you can help yourself with it before leaving." He smiled sweetly.

"N-no I think I should get going." Jisoo replied.

"Well I won't force you but just to let you know, you'll be missing the best breakfast of your life, I am really good at cooking." He boosted about himself causing jisoo to chuckle lightly. Her heart eased up a little. She didn't know why she felt threatened by him. He seemed like a sweet guy.

"I am in a hurry, Maybe some other time?" She said and smiled lightly.

"Well then you owe me a date" he said before guiding her to the door. Jisoo could tell that she was blushing madly.

"We will see about that" she said before practically running out of the door.