174:cold night

Amber

Oliver's skin was steadily turning into a shade akin to blood.

He burned, radiating so much heat that Amber could feel it engulfing her skin in waves of warmth. And he trembled, his body quivering under hers from his mortification. She tried to sooth him, tried to meet his eye to reassure him that it was okay. It was totally fine for him to succumb to bodily urges, and she understood how it felt to be so utterly sexually attracted to her soulmates. The Soul Yearning was a thing after all. But he refused to look at her, keeping his eyes glued to the ground as he bit on his lips nervously, obviously hating the situation.

She cursed under her breath. Damn it, she didn't want him dying from embarrassment! Not that any of her other soulmates were helping with the current situation. They were desperately trying to turn over in their seats to stare at Oliver, their gaze boring into his skin and roaming over hers. Amber watched as their eyes darted to the apex of her thighs, no doubt checking to see if they were secretly having sex behind their backs.

They weren't! Damn it! She crossed her legs, shooting them all a look. Amber pinked at that thought. It wouldn't be hard to do so. All Oliver had to do, really, was unzip his pants and slip his hard cock into her skirt, parting her already soaking panties. And with Ezra's horribly shaky driving, he wouldn't even need to thrust. The car would do all the work for him and Amber was sure as hell that she would cum just as hard as he did. She squirmed at the thought and Oliver's grip grew tight on her waist, a soft hiss escaping his lips.

Oops.

"How the fuck did you manage to do that?" Ezra yelled back from the front, and she met his dark eyes through the front mirror, eyes that were filled to the brim with his questions.

He raised a handsome brow a dangerous smirk on his lips. Answer me, Amber, his eyes said. Then they narrowed, half-lidded and sultry with want. Were you being naughty, baby? His voice echoed in her ears, a phantom growl that sent a rush of heat through her system and this time it was her turn to blush.

He always knew how to push all her damn buttons.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITHOUT ME!" Sieon screamed from the passenger seat upfront, breaking her from Ezra's smouldering gaze. Her soulmate was moving to his knees, squinting back at them as he craned his neck for a better look. "OLIVER! YOU CAN'T!"

He shot her one of his looks, his nose scrunching into a mess of cute wrinkles as he sulked, an adorable pout on his lips. Then his expression transformed, darkness crawling into his eyes as he sucked lightly on his inner cheeks, annoyed and frustrated. The jaws in his muscles flexing with his jealousy. And his eyes began to glitter like hundreds and thousands of stars in the night sky, bewitching her to come closer.

Oh boy...

"Seatbelts Sieon!" Hikaru snapped hastily, fingering the grey belt strapped to his body nervously. "A-And they aren't having sex..." His eyes darted to her thighs; brows furrowed as he tried to gauge the situation. He spluttered when he caught her gaze, flushing bright pink as he played with his lips, pulling at the flesh between his teeth. "Momo's just sitting," his eyes darted down and then up to hers, "on his lap?"

"He came from just that?" MinJae gasped, pressing his hand to his lips to cover the naughty grin. His eyes curving into tiny moons of amusement. "Impressive!"

He didn't continue, but the unspoken words hung, heavy and thick in the air as the men exchanged shifty glances. Amber didn't have to ask to understand what they were thinking. They believed that Oliver had premature ejaculation, came easily with just her touch on his skin. MinJae's answering snort to the questions in their eyes was evil and wicked. He peeked at Oliver, clearly liking what he saw and tossed his head back to let out soft giggles, kicking his legs out in his absolute, fucking joy at Oliver's growing misery. That adorable little asshole.