201:everything was okay

*

JieMi didn't make it to Ha-Eun's.

No, he couldn't make it to Ha-Eun's.

For an hour or so it had been physically impossible for him to do anything but think about his cock and his need to fuck something. Anything. In the privacy of his car with its tinted windows, he'd managed to hump all that he could get his hands on. The coffee cup, the steering wheel, the car seat, the handles, the fucking gear lever. He'd probably violated a couple of hygiene standards at that point, but he didn't give a fuck about them. He didn't even fucking care that he was dirtying his car with his semen.

All he could care about was his need to cum.

JieMi trembled as he pressed a sweaty, pallid face against the steering wheel; his eyes were squeezed shut as he begged to his God for strength. His body was shaking so hard that he had to hold himself, wrap his arms around his body to just stop humping shit, to just stop to breathe and think.

He'd once been obsessed with the idea of edging, excited at the thought of testing out his stamina, of pushing his own pleasure to the limits. But Ha-Eun had been against it, not particularly interested in his little kink for orgasm control. She preferred sex that was quick, pleasurable and rough, hated sensuality and gentleness. But JieMi was starting to regret ever considering orgasm denial because this was fucking hell.

God fucking help him.

JieMi slammed his head into the wheel again and groaned as another God-awful shudder gushed through his veins along with the spurt of fire that coiled along the length of his cock and radiated up his belly. It made his thighs tremble and shake, his toes clenching within his shoes as he writhed in his seat. But there was no Goddamn end to the pleasure and his cock continued to weep in his pants, spewing strands of pre-cum over the wads of tissue that he'd stuffed into his underwear to staunch the drip.

He choked, gasping as it grew stronger, the waves of heat tearing through his frame and JieMi was drowning in a tornado of fire. He tried not to think of Amber but every single time his cock twitched; his brain filled with thoughts of his soulmate, of his destined lover. It was thoughts of her eyes, of her long hair, of her soft lips, of her sweet, apple scent... Oh God, he would give anything to bury his nose in that scent, to nip at her skin with his lips, to mount her and take her from behind. To let his seed loose in her warm folds, to hold her close and fuck her again and again and again and—

He had to get through this. He had to.

JieMi bit his lips, tears burning at the back of his nose. He could get through this. He knew he could. It was all just in his head, all just his traitorous brain sending signals—His knuckles turned white on the steering wheel as another spurt of pleasure ran up his spine. A frontal attack from his body that robbed his breath and made his hips thrust emptily into the air. He wavered at the sudden attack, biting his lips as his resolve shattered into dust.

He couldn't go to her. No, he couldn't. It wouldn't be right of him to go to her for help and this...THIS! Was so fucking embarrassing. What was he going to fucking do? What could he fucking say? I need to hump you, will you let me? I need you so much it hurts. I want to hold you. I want to kiss you. I want to make love with y— JieMi groaned slamming his head into the wheel, the car horn blared and he jerked back, blinking wildly.

And another shudder coursed through his swollen cock making it ooze with another long, sticky strand of pre-cum. He curled into himself, his body contracting and writhing through his pleasure that continued to escalate and rise—a never-ending dry orgasm that would never complete. Pressure that could never be relieved, the filling of roaring water in a dam that would never break.