210:Sieon

And Amber was itching to give them the experience, but she didn't have the heart to leave JieMi's tight cuddle. She bit her lips, chewing on her lips and a naughty smirk peaked over her cheeks. It wouldn't hurt to go look for one of her men right now to seek relief, she pressed a hand to her lip, biting down the bubble of excitement that threatened to escape her lips. She pranced out of the room heading down the hallway with a bounce in her step.

Their home was quiet, save for the sound of birds chirping in the morning and the soft hum of the washing machine. Her brows furrowed as she peeked into their rooms, noting the made beds and empty rooms. Devoid of presence, lacking in warmth.

Where were they? Had they all left for work? It wouldn't be odd considering the time. She pursed her lips together, her eyes locking on the clock. It was close to afternoon, and she'd essentially spent all night and all morning lying in bed with JieMi. She turned another corner, heading towards the sound of laundry.

It was then when she heard it. A low, guttural moan that trailed through the air, deep and spicy with a velvet timbre akin to honey. Amber froze, blinking rapidly as her eyes darted over the darkness of the penthouse. It searched, flittering about until it landed upon a singular light source leading to the laundry room. With shaking feet, Amber moved, heading straight towards it without a second thought, an insect towards light.

For a moment her eyes were blinded by the wash of yellow light, and she had to blink it away to focus on the figure before the washing machine through the crack of the door. Her Sieon was naked waist up, well-sculpted back muscles illuminated and traced by the hanging light. He stood before the washing machine; one arm pressed steady against the plastic, flexing and cut with muscle, the other hidden behind a sublime body of sharp definition and utter strength.

Another sweet moan escaped his lips, thick with something more than just pain, something dark and hungry. He leaned against the vibrating machine, and it was only then when she caught the sight of fabric clenched to his nose. Red lace dripping with see-through floral, the colour stark in the white of the room. Her mouth dropped open at the sight. That was her underwear. What the fuck was he—

His hips jerked as the machine pulsated, vibrating with a huge load of wash and her eyes snapped down to his thrusting hips. For a moment, he convulses, body twisting and she caught sight of the head of his exposed aroused cock, peaking up from his sweatpants. Pink and sodden with pre-cum, wrapped with veins that traced an angry anatomy. And she watched with caught breath as he pushed the head of his penis against the vibrating washing machine, and another dribble of pre-cum oozed from the slit of his thick cock.

He was masturbating with her panties using the washing machine. Her lips quirked and she couldn't help the open mouth gape from transforming into an open mouth smile of triumph. Was he seriously doing this? Was this why he happily did the laundry without complaint? Oh my God!

The delicious, husky groan that spilled from his beautiful lips distracted her again and she watched, curious and strangely happy as he pressed the messy head of his heavy cock against the machine and muffled his groans beneath the fabric of her underwear.

Somehow, it made her feel good to see him use her things to masturbate, and it was such a turn on to see him like this. Her heart raced in her chest, beating in time to the pulsation between her legs. And her arousal was stewing within her, boiling and frothing at her edges. She couldn't help the cheeky smile from forming over her cheeks and she carefully pushed open the door, creeping up to him when his eyes were closed and his hips continued to jerk. She hesitated for a moment as she stood close to him, inhaling the musk that was all Sieon and rain. Her eyes drew to the ripple of defined muscles on his back before she decided to fuck it.