20. First Task- Viktor

As Fleur was getting medical help Viktor looked out and saw that the Welsh Green was switched out for the Chinese Fireball and he smirked at it all.

"Da good" was all he said and waited for his name to be called and he stepped out making Drumstrung all cheer when they saw him but not only them but practically the whole stadium went wild it included the teachers which made Viktor smile it was excellent he had the audience that he wanted and more it wasn't just about his Quidditch they they were going to be talking about it was going to be him and winning this tournament Drumstrung were the best here and in academics and he was going to prove that to all of them here.

As Charlie and the other handlers left the stadium so then his turn could start Viktor just smiled and walked towards the dragon causally like he completely owned the whole stadium, yes he was bigger and more muscly than the others but he knew he was going to win the whole thing within seconds.

He looked around and smirked he was so going to win this tournament just like his headmaster had said he would do Igor Karkaroff proud.

He walked towards the Fireball and smirked again and dodged the jet of fire aimed at him, he hid behind the rocks and thought about how he could get this egg, what was so important that they had to get the damn thing in the first place who knew but he just wanted the damn thing so he could move on and complete the tournament and so he pulled his wand out and came out from behind the rocks.

Again he smirked and started the incantation "oculus infectio" and he pointed his wand at the dragons eyes and soon she couldn't see, "wow didn't think the conjunctivitis curse would work on the beast but it has" said Viktor to himself but because the sonorus charm placed all around the stadium everyone could hear him making them all cheer.

"Well now I just have to get the egg and then onto the next part" again everyone cheered.

Hermione was happy that Viktor was winning at least in her eyes and she desperately hoped that she would be asked to the Yule Ball by him if so she was going to ask her parents to by her the most expensive dress around she was going to be the bell of the ball, little did she know was that that particular night was a full moon so she wouldn't be able to make it.

Theo, Blaise, Luna, Neville were all sat together watching and wondering what Viktor was doing until they noticed that the poor dragon looked like it had a very bad case of conjunctivitis.

"Ouch that has to hurt" said Blaise making the rest all nod at it all they all felt sorry for the dragon.

"Daddy says I had it once quite painful haven't had it since" said Luna making the others look at her, she got picked up and placed on Fred's lap.

"Alright little fourth years" said George sitting next to his twin making Luna sit on both of their laps, she didn't really care.

Back with the dragon Viktor just walked right up to the nest and picked out the golden egg "too easy" and as he was walking back the dragon started to panic screaming in pain that it couldn't see so then it could protect the nest and it precious cargo inside it all.

As she thrashed about she swayed about trying to clear her eyes so then she could see her eggs but every time she did it only made it worse, her eyes were itchy and painful and all she wanted to do was have her eggs nothing more she didn't care about the human hatchling she would eat him anyway.

Viktor just scoffed at it all and continued to walk back little did he know was that a tail was going to knock the wind right out of him.

"Uggh" he went flying across the stadium and into some rocks he managed to keep hold of the egg at least which was a bonus in his eyes.

"Stupid things" muttered Viktor as he slowly got up and took a ragged breath holding onto the egg and his side, he knew he most likely had a fractured rib or two but that wasn't important this stupid golden egg was.

He again started to walk back but he stopped when he heard a crunch and turned around wondering what in the hell that could of been and when he looked he saw that the dragon had smashed some of her eggs.

 "Po davolite!" shouted Viktor making all of Drumstrung look shocked that he had just caused his dragon to destroy some very precious dragon eggs and the handlers weren't happy about it all from what they could see.

The handlers shooed Viktor off and went to help the dragon and he went into the tent showing off his egg, Poppy descended onto Viktor making Harry jump back he knew she would be on him next because it was his turn in the next ten minutes at least as it was going to take a little longer for Charlie and the other handlers to help the dragon and dispose of the now dead unborn baby dragons.

.........................

po davolite - bulgarian for damn it