21. First Task- Hadrian

Soon it was Harry's turn and he was more than nervous he was about to pass out due to it all but he didn't want to do this stupid tournament but he didn't want to lose his magic, he didn't want to lose the family that he had finally found, he didn't want to lose Otiz of all things he really didn't, Otiz was the best thing to come out of finding out that he was a wizard!

Yes finding out about magic was hard for him due to his up bringing but it only got better after Severus took him in and adopted and then blood adopted him he was 100% his son in all blood and magic, Lady Magic said so.

But standing here watching Charlie swap out the Chinese Fireball for his dragon the extremely dangerous Hungarian Horntail, it was huge much bigger and the other three dragons that he had seen the others all face, 'why am I the one to have the most dangerous of them all' he thought to himself.

He lent forward as someone leaned on him arms around his neck, "Hads it's going to be alright honest, I'm here with you and they can't stop me as I'm a familiar and if they do I'm well in my right to charge out there and get your arse out of there, trust me" and Otiz hugged him.

Draco was wrapped around his shoulders and gave him a tiny lick to say I'm with him on this I'll come and get you as well.

This made Harry smile until Ludo and Crouch came over.

"Who in the heck are you doing here boy?" asked Ludo to Otiz who was still hanging off Harry.

"Nothing much just hanging around and helping Hadrian here not bloody well pass out from idiots who could get him out of this but won't but hey never mind about that" said Otiz looking at them like he would and could kill them even hugging Harry like he was going it didn't stop the scare factor he was doing.

"Go back to the stands Mr..., who are you anyway?" said Crouch to Otiz who by now had let go of Harry and was staring at the two Ministry men.

"Well my name is Otiz Hadrian Severus Snape if you must know I am one a kitsune and Bakeneko hybrid mix that can change for from animal to child to teen" he turned into each one to show them who and what he was.

"So you're the familiar then well as you know younger Mr Snape will have to do this task without anyone's help so you will have to stay here or he will lose and come in last and if it happens in another task he might just lose his magic" said Crouch to him making Harry go pale.

"Otiz leave it ok I think I can do this without you helping me.... I think" said Harry to him making Otiz sigh and nod at it all.

"Fine Hadrian just promise me and your father at least you will be safe if that's a possibility that is I know Poppy will help you afterwards but if you get too hurt I'm allowed by law to take revenge" he smiled which made the adults shudder as they knew he was right by law if a familiars person got hurt the familiar in question could and most likely would take revenge.

So Harry stepped out and into the arena everyone cheered but it was mostly the Slytherin's that cheered for him.

He slowly went forward almost getting burnt alive due to how hot and fast the fire ball was, it missed him by an inch this made Otiz growl from the tent Severus had to hold him in place.

"Let me go!"

"No due you want Harry to lose his magic Otiz be reasonable, wait and watch for the right time to go and help him" said Severus to him only to receive a nod from the hybrid.

Harry was pale, 'that was so close' he was behind a boulder almost having a panic attack, he knew he had to do this he didn't want to lose his magic he didn't want to return to the Dursley's he knew he wouldn't but the idea was still there in his mind.

He took a deep breath and a few more hoping he wouldn't be sick or better yet pass out from all of this and squared his shoulders and walked out from where he was hiding and walked towards the dragon, gulping.

The dragon looked at him, she recognised him but from where was the problem and so he threw another fire ball at him in warning this time.

"You will not take my babies off me" she snarled at him making Harry stop and poke his head out from the boulder he had been hiding behind from before.

"I don't want your babies! there is an egg there that isn't meant to be in there it's golden not white!" he hadn't realised he had slipped into Parseltongue.

She looked at him and took a moment to regard him she differently knew this boy the voice was strangely familiar but from where?!

She was getting so worked up that no one noticed that the chains holding her were beginning to weaken and soon she was lose and chasing after Harry who by now was screaming his head off.

"Get away, get away, get away" he screamed at her as he ran for his life, he wanted to get away from her as fast as possible and then he remembered the spell his dad and Tom had taught him. 

He darted behind the boulder again and took a deep breath and tried to remember the spell... what was it again he thought to himself... he sat there a while and then it clicked it was the summoning spell.... it was Accio!

"ACCIO BROOM" in seconds his Firebolt came zooming to him making everyone cheer finally Harry was doing something!

He mounted his broom and he was off in a flash the dragon following behind him screaming at him about the egg and everything but Harry was too scared and so bolted from the arena making the dragon smash into the stands narrowly missing everyone the twins cheered "yeah go dragon" even though they were almost knocked out by said dragon.

Harry was flying this way and that way trying to lose the dragon the best he could but it being over 15ft long he just couldn't shake the dragon away, he was so focused on getting away he almost ran into a wall from the castle but being lightening quick he dodged at the last minute but sadly the dragon didn't have time and crashed right into it.

As the dragon fell he raced back to the arena and grabbed the egg from the waiting nest

 when Harry flew with his broomstick. Harry tricked the dragon by making the dragon clash with the wall of a structure and thus retrieving the egg.

He flew to the tent and was grabbed by Otiz even in his human form he could nuzzle Harry at the best of times, he was a teddy bear in the that respect making Harry smile.

"I did it Otiz I really did it!" he had a smile plastered in his face, his eyes alight with fiery wonder as from what Otiz could tell was also mischief at it all.