Rough.

Authors Note: This is a continuation of  Enemies! (If your here again you must be wondering about the change of content, well today's content will be the same I started to add TW as I am having fun working on these sorta topics the next entries will be less of these but I will start adding TW when they are needed!)

TW// Drug use, Abuse, Mentions of Killing. 

Beth laid in the bed of the hotel, Sam was cleaning her gun from any dirt, dust, and, blood.

Beth leaned over nervously watching Sam. Even though Sam promised she wouldn't hurt her Beth knew to always be on her toes. Sam took notice and saw her staring. "Whats up Bethy?" she asked. 

Beth quickly looked away. "Nothing.. just wanted to make sure you were here."

"Ah.. still have feelings for me Beth.."

Sam pushed her body gently up against Beth's, gently kissing neck. "That husband of yours.." She started letting her right hand explore her body. "Do you want me to kill him?" 

Beth's eyes went wide slightly pushing up on Sam with her hands. "No- god no.. Sam get of me."

Sam forced her hands up against Beth's shirt fondling her breast once more as Beth gripped Sam's shirt hard. "Sam.. I said stop please.."

Sam sucked her teeth sitting up. "Whats with you huh? Just a few days ago you were being lovey dovey and now that I asked if you wanted me to kill that bastard you are all closed off again!" 

Beth looked away. "I won't let you talk about him like that."

Sam sat back. "B-bethy! He- you're defending him like he's actually doing good for you! In the 5 years that you've been married to him has he actually show'd you love uh?" 

Beth looked at her. "No.. he hasn't."

Sam moved next to her touching her waist a bit. "So let me show you what you're missing.. please."

She looked at Sam her eyes following her hands to her face, only for 

Beth calmed down as Sam opened her bag, she took out a strap on, as well as lube. Beth looked over at her. "You.. carry that stuff around with you?"

"Yeah."

Sam looked over at her placing the items next to Beth. Sam started to take off her shirt which Beth leaned up seeing needle marks/bruises on her arms. 

Beth looked with worry but didn't say anything to not anger Sam.

Sam started to touch Beth's waist, pulling the T-shirt over her head and gently feeling her breast once more. Beth opened her lips soft and low moans escaping her lips. Beth arched her back slightly as Sam moved to pinch her nipples Beth closing her eyes and whining.

Sam smiled, removing Beth's bra fully. She leaned down to kiss her lovers breast, sucking, and biting leaving love marks. Beth gripped Sam's hand holding it tightly, with that Sam moved back to see her work. "Now those are marks that should be on youre body.. nothing else Bethy.."

Beth giggled a bit.

Sam smiled and leaned into to kiss her using her hands to trail along Beth's legs gently rubbing her fingers along Beth's already wet self.

Beth moaned into the kiss, Sam using her index and middle fingers to press and poke at Beth's vagina.

Beth pulled away. "S-stop teasing- d-damn.." Sam looked at her and gave a grin. "There's the Bethy I know." 

Sam took Beth's underwear off, grabbing the lube and pouring the cold substance on Beth's entrance. Beth shivered. "G-geez.." she mumbled.

Sam looked at her. "We gotta prep, you're probably still tender from a couple of days ago.." Sam let her fingers rub against her lips, gently before rubbing her clit which made Beth arch her back. Sam entered her vagina as Beth was dripping wet already.

Beth started to let out louder moans as Sam worked her way to soften up Beth, using her fingers, wiggling them and slowly thrusting them enjoying Beth's body 

Sam was finally satisfied and took off her pants, she lubed the back of the strap on slipping it into herself. Beth looked away as she was already getting more red. Sam finally clipped it on and grinned. "Ready Bethy?"

Sam spread Beth's vagina before entering in. Beth covered her mouth and moaned heavily. Sam pushed all the way in which Beth moaned out hard covering her face. "O_oh.. s-sammy!"

Sam started at a slow pace which made Beth let out strings of moans. One after the other only making Sam more turned on.

"Ah.. ah, bethy..~" Sam moaned.

This continued, Beth only getting louder the faster Sam went. 

Sam held onto her hips thrusting gently holding her legs above her head. Beth moaned hard her body getting hot as she sweater holding onto Sam's arm. "S-sammy oh- oh gosh- f-faster please!"

Sam leaned down kissing her agreeing to her request, thrusting harder and faster in Beth.

Beth was a moaning mess as she cried out scratching at Sam's back, Sam groaning and grunting.  Beth was riding her third orgasm before she finally climaxed again, Sam finally came against the strap on, panting heavily.

Beth laid back as she pulled Sam down kissing her. Sam kissed back smiled pulling away. "You did great honey.. mhm.." Sam smooched her again.

Beth looked at Sam as they both laughed.