226: imagine

"What do you think?" She snapped the thing open and waved it at Hikaru. He blushed, nibbling on his lips nervously, fingers laced. JieMi would be nervous too if he were in his position, and his fists clenched at the thought. If only he could be... And annoyance built in his chest which he hastily smashed down with a firm stomp of a metaphorical boot. Idiot. He didn't have the right to ask for it. "Want to try?"

"O-okay," Hikaru whispered and she grinned, obviously excited by the prospect as she crawled up to him, locking him against the bedstand. JieMi leaned against the door, heart racing hard in his chest at the sight of her, and how deliciously sexy she was with her body arched and her ass in the air, round, soft and oh, so pink. "Ah-Amber."

Her fingers were moving, unbuttoning Hikaru's jeans and pulling them off to reveal the enormous swollen cock that drooped over his inner thigh, throbbing and soaking his underwear. JieMi sucked on his bottom lip, feeling a tad jealous. Hikaru was built like a fucking horse, but too bad he didn't use it much.

"Don't be shy." Amber giggled and Hikaru stretched, making a face as he tugged at the cuffs in an attempt to burry his cheeks in the crook of his arm. And then she was pulling off the tight fabric of his underwear. His hard cock bounced in the air, literally slapping her face and almost taking out her eye. Panic erupted in his chest, and JieMi's cock literally wilted almost immediately.

Was she okay?>

"Amber!" Hikaru squawked and JieMi rushed over, tilting her face to check the damage, thumb rubbing over her cheek. She simply laughed, waving it off as she stared back up at him, impish and mischievous as always although there was a red spot on her cheek.

"I'm fine, totally fine." She snorted, giving Hikaru's dick a somewhat affectionate pat. Although JieMi did catch the glint of embarrassment in her eyes. "It'll be funny if I lost my eye from this, what would I say to the hospital?"

"You can laugh now, but cum in your eyes can be a pain in the ass. It's salty and it burns like hell." JieMi hissed, rubbing a thumb over the pre-cum that had narrowly missed her eyes. He shook his head. "Woman, can you play a little safer?"

"Fine." She stuck out her tongue, wiggling the pink appendage before him and his heart skipped another beat. "You sound experience, got cum in your eyes before Mr Wang?" She teased, tilting her head and letting locks of brown hair dust over the tips of her honey eyes. He blushed at her words, squirming a little inside but holding his ground.

"I-I did." He shrugged, biting his lips. He did. It hurt like a motherfucker. "I missed the tissue."

"When?"

Oh fuck.

"Uh...Last week." He blushed then, squirming under their gaze as he waited for them to connect the damn dots.

"Is that why your eyes were swollen?" Amber chuckled, and the sound was cupid's arrows to his weak, fleshy heart. He was melting in his head, melting into sweet caramel goo. "I thought you cried! I babied you all day, you cheater! I felt so bad when you just kept crying."

"I-I enjoyed it." JieMi grinned brightly, bubbles of laughter frothing in his chest. "A-And I was crying, just not for the reasons you think I was."

"Damn you." She squeezed his cheek then, pinching it lightly and he scrunched his nose up to give her a face. But the squeeze was affectionate, and it warmed his insides, making his head feel light and a little dizzy. It was then when Hikaru made a soft groan, and their eyes drifted to him. He flushed, squirming on the bed.

"S-sorry, couldn't help it." He stammered out, shifting his hips to Amber's slow strokes. She was still happily pumping away at his cock, stroking the mushroom tip casually like one would to a pet. Amber was ridiculously good at hand jobs, and JieMi had a feeling it might be because of that one time when they exchanged bodies. "Don't keep touching it if you don't want me to—Ah!"