Q&A!

this will be my first q&a! (we don't talk about the first attempt).

anyways! let's get on with it!

•could you do more donnie oneshots!
ofc! i adore donnie so i've been coming up with ideas for more chapters for him! i'll probably end the book with maybe 4 or 5 more shots of him!

•what inspiration do you get to write these chapters?
hmm honestly...i don't know. i write if i do have inspiration, i write if i dont- it just depends on how good the oneshot comes out the first time. if i reread the chapter and i hate it, i immediately get the inspiration i need to rewrite it and make it so much better. idk if that's inspiration but that's the best i got.

•what's your writing process?
okay so basically- i get a dm or comment with a request and the details of it. then i either screenshot or write down the request and who wanted it. i'll reread it a few times and go do something else while i think about it. and later when i get back onto wattpad, i'll already have the basic idea of what i want to happen in the chapter. but if i have some time to kill and i know i'm gonna be on wattpad for a while, i'll ss and stay on that and just start typing until i figure out what i want from what i've written.

•are you ever gonna do a face reveal?
um, idk. i could. like i could do a thing where if the book reaches 300k before the last chapter i'll do one but i think i would want to do it in this oneshot book as it was my first and is currently my fav book to update but again, idk. do y'all want a face reveal, honestly? i'm just scared i'll mess up y'all's expectations of me.

•could you write more mikey chapters if possible?
okay so here's the thing- mikey and donnie are severely underloved so i will make up for it. once i finish all the requests i currently have, i'm going to close off requests for good unless it's a mikey or donnie request and that's how i'll end the book- with maybe 10-12 chapters of just those two characters.

•are you gonna do another tmnt scenario book?
um- no. i'm sorry to everyone who hoped i would, but honestly, i didnt even wanna do a oneshot book in the first place. popsicles was supposed to be the first and only chapter but i began getting requests almost immediately so i figured i would. don't get me wrong, i don't regret doing it but i feel like such a failure when i don't update on time and if i hate how a chapter turned out and i think y'all hate it- i'd just rather work on my other books and let everyone enjoy the finished version of this book and the beautiful thing y'all created!

•do you get ideas for scenarios maybe from listening to music or watching something?
yes- i think that's how a lot of people get their inspiration. mine is mostly music as i have 1000+ songs on my playlist so i'll be listening to a song like back to december for example (taylor's version ofc) and just listen to the lyrics and be coming up with ideas while i'm listening and later i'll go back and listen to the song while i'm writing and it's just so beautiful.

•my inspiration mainly comes from music so i was wondering, how do you get your ideas to write?
see above^^ but also from y'all! the requests are a very big part of my book obviously and i'm one of those people whose been told they are amazing at writing but can't come up with their own plot or anything cuz it's just so vast and extremely hard for me to do so. that's basically why i started this oneshot book was so i could stay on top of my writing without stressing myself out about plots and all that. so yeah! in short, my ideas come from my readers!

i totally forgot about my new books- hold on. okay so the inspiration for those is all me yes omg. so basically, i'll mellow over an idea like i would for a oneshot and start writing. like my leo x reader textfic ring me up, i thought of textfics cuz i absolutely love reading those so i figured i would write one and that's basically how that one came about. but, as for my other books, i couldn't tell you. cole x reader was a oneshot i'd thought about for a while and it just turned into its own book and now i'm panicking cuz i have a basic idea of how i want it to go but no idea how i'm going to get there.