Chapter 6 | The First Lesson: Part 2

After lunch was over, the students headed back to their classroom. It was only a few moments after they had all sat down that they heard a thunderous voice come from outside the door.

"I AM... coming through the door like a normal person!" A muscular blond man said, opening the door and entering the room. 

C.C and Nightmare thought that it was very much NOT the entrance of a normal person, but they couldn't exactly say that after hearing all the excited muttering fill the classroom.

"It's All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

The blond man, who the duo assumed was named 'All Might', marches to the front desk before speaking again. "I teach Hero Basic Training! It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero! And today... you will be doing combat training!"

Suitcases suddenly open from the walls, each numbered for every student. 

"These costumes were made based on your Quirk Registrations! Of course, if you find problems, you may change them once or twice to better fit your quirk." Then, he turns to the pair, the taller who was now leaning against the blackboard, and the shorter sitting on the desk. "And you two are the assistant teachers I presume? Nice to meet you! I'm the number one hero All Might, but you probably know that already, right?" 

They in fact did not know, but they just nodded, seeing as it was probably common knowledge. 

All Might nods satisfied, turning back to the class. "As I was saying, you will be doing combat training today! At first, I would have had you form teams of two and fight each other, but since we have assistant teachers here, why don't I group you up and you can try and fight them instead?"

"But sir, isn't that dangerous? *Ribbit* Most of us don't have much knowledge about each other, and we would be fighting pro heroes!" Tsuyu objects.

"Ah, the reason I will group you up is so that you can figure out how to make the most of both of your quirks. And what better way to do that than actual combat! And as for these two..." He says, pointing to the pair still silently standing to the side, "Neither are actually pro heroes! They just have extremely strong quirks and since they came from America, principal Nezu asked them to help out for the duration of their stay!" 

'Oh, so that's the story that mouse came up with?' C.C thought. 

"Of course," All Might adds, "It will still be dangerous, as they most likely have much more experience working together, and know more about their quirks."

This causes any of the students that felt at ease to tense up again, nodding. 

"Don't worry though, there will be no permanent damage, and you could always go to Recovery Girl to heal other injuries. Now, grab your costumes to change then let's go to the field!" All Might says, reassuringly. 

The students grab their costumes from the shelves, making their way to the changing rooms. C.C and Nightmare follow, lagging behind just enough to be out of earshot from the students, who were chatting excitedly amongst themselves. 

"Crying Child, I would refrain from doing mental damage unless it is absolutely necessary, as it seems this 'Recovery Girl' can only heal physical injuries." Nightmare says quietly. 

"I know... also you went back to calling me 'Crying Child' again."

Nightmare stares blankly for a moment before sighing, "Apologies..."

"Well, it's alright. Now lets catch up to all those kids before we get left behind." The shorter boy replies, speeding up.

Nightmare also speeds up slightly to match the pace of the boy, "Aren't you a kid yourself?"