Run BTS || 10

i'm gonna mix up everything, pls forgive me

and i'm gonna use some words like- jinja, nae, wae, aniya/aniyo/andwe, ye, saranghae, nado saranghae, etc. because come on it's run bts! you won't feel it if they keep speaking english. i can prove it 😌 take this:-

jk- ah really?
v- ahhh why?!
yg- no!

now read this:-

jk- ah jinja?
v- ahhh wae?!
yg- aniyaaa!/andwaee!

see? told you.

____

requested by KimMariel07

___

"waah!" the boys exclaim, entering the room which seems too bright and glittery for their eyes, decorated with shiny ribbons hanging from the wall on the sides, light curtains and balloons of different shapes.

they take off their shoes outside as the floor is covered with a high pile carpet throughout the room and eight cushions are placed down in the center, seven in one line and the eighth one a little distant, near the camera crew's side.

"this is like a little fairy world," namjoon chuckles amusedly, looking around at the room, noticing other details like the bt21 plushies nicely arranged on side behind the cushions and a medium sized tenthouse which is in the shape of a castle.

"ah jinja! can i go there?" taehyung gapes, pointing at the castle tent and the director shakes his head in response. "ah waeyo?"

the director smiles, "y'all please sit down."

the boys take their seats, taehyung claiming the seat on the extreme right from where they entered the room, then hoseok, jin and jimin to his left. yoongi on the other hand sits from the left with namjoon and jungkook. the maknae smiles widely, happy with his place between his jimin and namjoon hyung.

once they're all seated, the director starts speaking, "as you can see today's concept of run bts is a little different. how do you like the set?"

"it's really amazing." jimin says, pointing at the camera and nods in satisfaction.

"yes, i agree, this looks so pretty!" hoseok grins, falling back in his place and lays their for a second, holding his hand on his chest pretending to have a heart attack. jimin and taehyung quickly come to rescue, giving him a dramatic cpr and bursts out laughing when jimin leans halfway down to near the elder's mouth for the mouth-to-mouth respiration.

the boys return to their places, glancing at the director who is ready to speak again, "you must be wondering what's different with today's episode. well, we have a special guest with us, who'll be joining us for today."

"woah! jinja?" the members gasp, staring at the director and some exchanging keen glances with each other to know who would be joining them.

"must be really special to have such a grand decoration." jungkook says, his mouth and eyes forming an 'o' as he speaks with his voice coated in astonishment.

"a super star?!" taehyung announces, "i know, it must be someone really great!"

"it is a special person," the director nods, chuckling at the wild and fascinating guesses from the boys, "they have a lot of experience even in the fields that you probably never tried, and they know all of you very well."

"jinja?" hoseok stares at the director, "ah i'm getting nervous now."

"are they better than jungkookie?" taehyung asks, still looking shocked by the little discription of the guest.