{22} ヤンデレ {22}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

Kokonoi scowled at the other Bonten executives & members as he held up his black card "Who the fuck did it?" He questioned sharply as he twirled the card around in his right hand.

Kakucho raised a brow "You're going to have to be a bit more specific" He said tiredly as Kokonoi tapped his finger down on the desk besides him, irritation and anger was evident on his features.

"952.57$.....that's how much money has been spent using THIS card" he said and Rindou raised a brow "So?" He questioned and Kokonoi clenched his jaw "So....all of the transactions have been from the same damn place and a few days ago, a payment of 679.17$ was made as well in one transaction" he said as he stared at his card before narrowing his eyes at all of them "So who the fuck spent 952.57 at a place called the Aroma's cafe?" He questioned sharply and Ran's eyes widened slightly as he glanced around the room.

"Pardon?" Ran questioned as he pointed towards the card in Kokonoi's hand "Can you repeat the name?" He asked and Kokonoi gripped his temples "Aroma's cafe, sound familiar to you?" He asked as he glared at the lanky male "No, it's not ringing any bells" Ran said with a small smile but anger was evident on his face.

Kokonoi glanced around at Ran, Rindou, Takeomi, Sanzu, Kokonoi and Mochi.

"I don't know who did it but perhaps you could just ask the cashiers at the cafe" Takeomi said as he took a puff of his cigarette and Kokonoi placed a hand on his face before chuckling dryly "You know.....I had that same exact thought and that's exactly why I have someone that's going to talk to the girl that works there" he said as he looked down at his watch "He should be arriving there soon but I did notice something interesting when I was looking up the workers at that cafe" he said as he looked over at Ran and then at Sanzu "I just find it funny......because a familiar girl works there, one that I've seen twice now" he said as he held up two fingers.

Ran clenched his jaw tightly as he looked over at Sanzu, the pink haired boy had a small smile on his face as he stared back at Ran.

Kokonoi crossed his arms "It's that H/C haired women from the club and that party from a while ago, Y/N L/N is the name and I'm well aware that you two seem to know her......mainly Ran" he said with a raised brow before he continued speaking "Especially with how careful you were being with her when she was drugged" he said and Ran adjusted his blazer "I have enough money to buy whatever I want to, I don't need your card" He said and Kokonoi chuckled lightly "I'm quite aware that you all have your own money.....that's why I'm greatly confused on why my card was stolen and used for something as stupid as a cafe" he said as he placed the card inside of his pocket.

His phone began ringing and he chuckled lightly before putting it on speaker "Have you talked to her?" He questioned and Ran clenched his fists "I'm walking in now, it was just a regular black card?" A makes voice questioned over the phone and Kokonoi hummed "Make sure to include the 679.17$ transaction, I'm sure that she'll instantly remember"

Sanzu rolled his eyes "....."

"....Who used a black card for a 679.17$ transaction the other day?" The man's gruff voice questioned as everyone listened closely "....."