𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

~𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬~

(Also the second book in the innocence series)

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 '𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩' 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝?
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝.

|

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜

|

|

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 (𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭)
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬/𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬

(Possible things that you could find in this book)

Knife play
Gun play
Edging
Orgasm overload
Pain
'Toys'
Public 'activities'
Begging
Degrading
Wax play
Praising
Foreplay
Lingerie
Etc.

|

𝐀𝐛𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟕
𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟖
𝐈𝐯𝐲'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟑𝟑
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟔

|

Trigger warnings: This book might or might not contain the following; Homophobic people, crude or rude behavior, abuse, eating disorders, killing and etc. They are there to help with the theme and plot of the book. Trigger warnings will be put at the top of the chapters, at least most of the time I will try to remember putting them there so consider this an early warning.

Sex: This book will contain a lot of Sexual content, frustration, teasing and etc. This book will have kinks you might not be comfortable with, Sexual degrading and maybe even the using of each other but one thing this book will be made sure to have is Consent! Please if at a point in a scene of this book you find yourself not liking the way it is being written fo not Kink shame or shame the scene if you find yourself uncomfortable simply skip the chapter.

Male Lead: The male lead in this book will be a bit different, you're not reading about a good guy here. It's the point of this plot, so please don't complain that he is not good enough during the book! There will be moments where he is, trust me but the plot I have in mind doesn't make him the nicest at all times.

READ THIS PLEASE!
Heyy! So this book is kinda a spin off of 'The Act Of Innocence' and you all might think that Abby (Female Lead) is the wrong person in this book for leaving... She's not, if you'd read the book you'll see why she left. Also if you didn't read the description, Abby had left for three years to become her own person and to prove to her parents that she wasn't a mistake like they said she was. And before she had left about a 2 weeks before she left her and Sebastian ended up having sex...But then she and him had a missunderstanding and they both started ignoring one and other. So when she tried telling him she was leaving he ignored her and didn't let her speak. So yeah...I think that's the most you need to know about these two if you haven't read 'The Act Of Innocence'

(If I see any Abby hate I might delete your comment and maybe even mute you!)

👹DON'T STEAL MY SHIT👹
Or I will take your sexy ass 🥵and bake you 👩‍🍳 in my oven into a delicious 🤤 burnt cake, that probably gon taste like ass tbh BUT THEN I will sell you 💵💳 on eBay for 1.99 plus tax 🪙. Respectfully tho smexy bestie.

Y'all. If you be reading this right now
THANKSSSS
I LOVE YOUUUU
YOUR AMAZING
YOUR PROLLY ALSO GORGEOUS
YOU PROLLY ALSO FUCKING HOT AS SHIT TOO
LIKE SMOKEN HOT BESTIE
WORKKKKK
YOUR BEAUTIFUL
I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT
I LIKE PIZZA WHAT ABOUT YALL?
YOU ALSO PROLLY LIKE SUPER SUPER CUTE
IM A GIRL MY CURRENT PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HER, what about you?

Anyyyywaysssss
At the beginning of the chapter is there is
⚠️TW⚠️ there might be stuff that's like a bit more sensitive for others so yeah.
And there is "Smut airlines" for y'all nasty smut readers(I am nasty smut reader) 😏😏😏😏

YO READ WITH TWO HANDS ON YOUR DEVICES PLS😏😏😏😏👹🤠🤠🤠🤠😏😏😏😏😏 you know what I mean....... or do you......

(Also people love copying my books for some reason so if you see this or any of my books being copied please message me here or on insta!)
Instagram: omfg_af
Tiktok: wh0reforurmomma
Abby's Instagram acc: _abby.madden