Chapter 77: Mistrust

~~~

Naruto looked down towards Bee with a look of indifference. The wings that were the back of his Susano'o fluttered, raising the elevation of Naruto. The Uchiha sighed lightly as he looked at Bee.

"I guess it's time to finish things." The two-sided katana begun spinning through the whim of Naruto's will. He rose, the intention of reforming the terrain and the existence of Killer Bee.

Naruto stood tall as each swing was able to tear the sky.

"What are your intentions against this world?!" Yelled Bee in the Bijuu transformation that he had taken. At first Bee didn't expect a direct answer from Naruto, but he seemed to prove him wrong.

"You. . . all the Kage. . . the Daimyo. . . the shinobi of my world. The conflict that I saw when I was younger. . . it gave birth to me." Naruto smirked as he saw Bee grit his teeth tightly.

"The world and everyone in it are the things that is wrong. That's why I'm here existing, Bee! I've saw nothing but stagnancy by this world! No evolution! No growth to be had!" His voice rang as he prepared to swing.

"And once everyone knows about the things I'm about to do; they'll have no other choice but to wish for peace! Because in the back of their mind, the idea of another me rising back from the rubble due to war will frighten them to the very core!"

Naruto swung the two-sided blade violently. As Naruto pressed down his two-sided blade downwards, the wind, air, and vicinity began to ripple outwards.

"Those who go against me will face death." The attack connected with Bee, a large blast emitting from their collision that had just occurred.

The power that Naruto had displayed split open the sky, ushering the clouds to the side. As smoke covered the area, there was no sign of life beneath Naruto.

Did he die? No. . . there's no way that he did. Naruto thought deeply, shifting the blade slightly to splice open the smoke that covered the terrain proudly.

As wisps of smoke were pushed to the side, Naruto saw the body of Bee floating on the waters. As he dropped on to the waters below, Naruto knew that Bee was still alive; albeit, just unconscious.

Naruto stood still, looking towards Bee and very alert just in case he were to suddenly spring on his feet and dash towards him for a surprise attack.

He had to make sure that Bee was truly unconscious and not feigning it like he did before. He waited a couple of moments before deciding that Bee was most indeed not conscious.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!" Naruto heard a yell from the side. At lightning-fast speeds, Ay appeared - his body fully shrouded in lightning chakra. The boy didn't move a single step, standing still voluntarily.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!" Ay threw a punch aggressively towards Naruto. As the fist connected, an explosion occurred once again. Covering the battlefield.

The angered expression on Ay soon fell as he felt himself unable to move a single muscle in his body. The smoke cleared, revealing Naruto fully intact from the punch that was as fast as lightning.

"The current fastest man alive has arrived - Ay - the Raikage." Naruto outstretched his arm towards Ay as a blast of force pushed Ay away from Naruto.