Stars [Almond x M! Reader]

There'd been so many complaints about the old house at the end of the road near the Parfadia Academy. Nobody went there, and it was deserted. But people complained about it still- claiming it should be investigated. For those who lived semi close to the house, they said every full moon a scream would ring out across the road. And it supposedly came from this ancient house.

The story was a beautiful man had once lived there, but he had died when the sheriff found out he was gay. The man beat him to death and threw him off of the house's inner stairwell. The sheriff faced no repercussions, either. It had been the mid 1800's after all.

Almond thought it to be stupid- that he had to walk around the house each full moon and stare at the crumbling paint. They wanted to know where the scream came from. So he was stuck with the job each circle of the moon, when it was whole and bright. It was stupid because he knew there was a ghost at the house. And that ghost screamed because it wanted help.

Letting out sigh, the middle aged man walked into the house, his third time there. He was immediately met with the dusty, moldy smell of the room. Sniffing in disgust, he turned to the bottom floor. Glass was shattered in the center of the tile, where the man had supposedly fallen and the glass he'd been stabbed with went flying out his back.

It had to be true, as a two hundred year old blood stain was still prevalent. There was crusted black on the floor, as well as the stairs and railing. Smal bits of glass littered the floor and he had to be careful not to step on the shards.

When he reached the top floor and bedroom, he smiled, leaning on the doorway. You were in your usual spot. Your see through but visible form was at the desk, staring out at the sky and tracing the window with your pointer finger.

He knocked gently on the frame of the entrance, watching you slowly turn to meet his gaze. It surprised him when he had saw your face- no, your whole existence had been a surprise to him. Seeing a ghost wasn't exactly normal. Now that he was more friendly with you, he was fine with your body.

What always caught him off guard was the wounds all over you. Three large gashes were forever opened in your back, two on your stomach and plenty of bruises paddling your arms. You gave him that perfect, closed-eye smile and then floated towards him. He was engulfed in a chill as you gave him a hug, then pulled away. "Hello, Mr. Detective. I see you've found your way back."

He nodded, folding his arms. "Yeah, I guess I did, kid." You gave a warm welcome and lead him to the window, pointing at the stars. "It's the big dipper, sir." He smiled and stared at your interested face. The first time you both met, you told him had you not died, you'd have been an astrologist.

You sat him down at the window seal, explaining the star patterns and how the planets aligned just perfectly. He listened intently, his eyes focused on your face. You truly were beautiful, and the fact you had to suffer during death... It turned his stomach rampid. You didn't deserve such treatment for a thing you couldn't control.

He found your hand lacing fingers with his own as you walked into the corridor. "It's nearly four, you must leave, Almond." You explained each month that you had to make him leave at four. Today would be the reason he found out. Making his exit, he waved as you smiled down at him from the inside upper floor balcony.

When he shut the door, he went around to the back porch and entered. What he saw as the ancient grandfather clock  chimed was something to make his mouth gape. The scream so many people had filed complaints for rang out, and he saw your ghostly body hit the floor. And there wasn't a ghost anymore- rather a man. A whole ass human. High waisted trousers with a puffy button up blue shirt and suspenders to hold the whole ensable together.