Ch- 47, Outshining Me!❤️

"The Moon may shine the brightest in the night sky,
But it'll always the Sun for it's light!"❤️

It was a normal day, when Bondita and Anirudh were getting dressed for the court.

"Did you keep the red file?" Anirudh asked Bondita, buttoning up his shirt.

"All my files are red Pati Babu!" Bondita giggled.

"Ohho! Dr. Dutta's case file!" Anirudh rolled his eyes a bit.

"Yeah I did!" Bondita told as she finished pleating her saree and bent down to pick up her sindoor.

"Shall I?" Anirudh asked, holding her hand with a smirky smile.

"No you can't! Only my husband has the right to this!" Bondita rolled her eyes and smirked at him.

"Oh?!" He raised his eyes playfully.
"So what all other rights only your husband has?" He asked, inching closer to her.

Bondita arched her back nervously and gently pushed him away.

"A many! Will let you know someday!" She blushed and turned to the mirror and filled her hairline with the sindoor.

"Bondita!" Anirudh almost whined sadly.
"You've changed! Earlier you would always ask me to do it, and see, today you didn't even wait for me!"

Anirudh looked away sadly and slided his hands into his pant pockets, getting upset with her.

"Awww! You're mad at me?!" Bondita laughed a bit, before walking close to him.

"Pati Babu! It's not that I didn't want you to do it. But I just wanted to tease you today!" She smiled brightly, resting her hands on his torso.

Anirudh didn't look at her and just kept looking away angrily. She rose on her toes to kiss his nose gently.

"Iisshh! That anger!" She widened her eyes, teasing him with a playful smile.

"Stop teasing me!" Anirudh said, trying to sound as stern as he could but he had already started melting inside.

"Acha? What will you do?!" Bondita raised her eyebrows, the playful smile not leaving her face for a moment.

"You don't want to know that, Bondita Roy Chowdhary!" Anirudh finally looked at her, his eyes getting darker and making her heartbeat rise with excitement and nervousness at the same time.

"I do!" She whispered as his hands finally held her soft body firmly. He felt her curved body and pressed it against his chest firmly.

Bondita's breath had started to loose the calm and it ragged, making him smirk at the effect he had on his wife.

"You're scared, aren't you?" He asked with a smirk.

"Why would I..... be scared of... of my own husband? She asked, her voice breaking.

"That's good then!" He spoke, inching even closer to her.
As he his hot breaths were hitting her face, she closed her eyes in anticipation.

That was when Anirudh broke into fits of laughter and removed his hands from around her body.

"Hahahaa! Bondita you're so sweet!  You were so scared!" He laughed, holding his stomach as she quickly opened her eyes and looked at him stupified.

"You're so bad! I hate you!" Bondita whined and puffed her cheeks, folding her arms angrily.

"Aww! Thankyou!" He continued to laugh loudly and cupped her cheeks lovingly.

"I love youuu!" He said pouting his own lips, kissing her pouty lips happily.