VI. Weak

Elle, her mother and Yelena were in the ventilation right above the Budapest metro. Elle still hadn't regained consciousness, Yelena had a wounded arm, and Natasha was looking through the bars to see if they had lost the robot.

 Elle still hadn't regained consciousness, Yelena had a wounded arm, and Natasha was looking through the bars to see if they had lost the robot

Luckily, yes. The robot lost their trail. Natasha sighed and nodded to let know they're safe. For now.

Natasha pulled Elle on her lap and checked quickly if she's hurt. She took off her weather jacket and covered girl's body to keep her warm.

Yelena gasped with pain and blocked the wound on her arm with a piece of her T-shirt.

"You okay?" Natasha questioned and looked on her sister to make sure she'll be fine still holding Elle close on her lap

"Yeah. Great plan. I love the part where I almost bled to death." She said sarcastically and tried to sit down. "What about El?"

Natasha was about to say something, but she got cut off by Elle's groan. The women immediately looked at the girl.

"El, baby?" Natasha stroked softly her daughter's cheek. "Can you hear me?"

No answer.

Yelena looked confused at her sister then put her hand on Elle's leg to get her attention. "Princess? You okay?"

Elle didn't say a word. She couldn't. Her eyes filled with tears. She just got up and fell in her mother's arms sobbing in her shoulder. She was terrified.

"Oh, my sweet, little girl" Natasha hugged her daughter as tightly as she could. She just knew, it was way too much for just nine-year-old. "It's alright, babygirl. I got you. I'm right here. You're safe now." She rubbed her back and rocked them both lightly.

Yelena made sad face at that sight, but at the same time she was impressed. She never saw her sister from such a soft side.

"I'm sorry, mom." Elle whispered sobbing. "I'm so weak. I'm not like you."