Chapter 10: Stronzo

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"I... think I am. I just can't seem to love him." I confess, the edges of Kayla's lips slowly curving up. "That is a great idea. Break up with that fucker and take Silas instead." She smiles and I scowl at her, again.

I point at her trying to prove a point, "For the last time, Silas is an asshole. We are never going to happen."

But he does have nice arms.

No-.

"That's what they all say. It always ends with the both of them fucking each other." Kayla speaks back at me as we continue walking. "No, not with me."

Kayla laughs and nods her head, "Whatever you say." I roll my eyes and keep walking until me and Kayla had to split up. We said goodbye to each other and I walk home again eating my ice cream on the way.

Once I arrive at the front door I pull out the house keys and unlock the door. I step a foot in the house and instantly hear talking from the living room.

I walk inside and see my brothers sitting at the worktable with Silas. What is he still doing here? "You're home, were you with Kayla?" Cayden calls out wiggling his eyebrows.

Just wait until I kill him.

Just kidding.

"I know you two are together, so please don't fuck loud." I blurt while the three of them widen their eyes - but him. He is smirking like a damn idiot.

A handsome one.

Fuck no-.

I clear my throat, changing the topic. "What are you still doing here?" I ask, my vision directed towards Silas. He looks back staring me in the eyes and his smirk only grows bigger.

Asshole.

"Bussiness." He answers mystical and I give up. I don't even care what they're doing. I shake my head and walk up the stairs wanting to go to my room.

I enter my bedroom and change into something more comfortable than leggings and a blouse.

Surprisingly my phone starts ringing, I grab my phone from the bed looking at the name.

My Father.

I smile and pick up the call, bringing the phone near my ear. "Hello father, how is your mission going?" I ask happily, finally being able to speak to my father.

I didn't talk to him and my mother this month because they're really busy so I do miss them a little.

"It's doing great. Are you all doing okay there?" My father queries from the other side of the phone. "Yes, I've been training with Silas. My brothers are also taking good care of me." I answer smiling even though he can't see it.