𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

The graveyard shift. Some call such hours horrendous, a waste of time, antisocial and exhausting.

For you however, it was the perfect shift. The perfect time for real calming tranquility, to be alone with your thoughts, and also easy money. The night guard job offered as much as you would want out of a minimum wage job: easy work, few work colleagues, the night itself.

You had managed to grab yourself this opportunity from non other than:

"The new and thoroughly improved Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex!

Magic for children and grownups alike. Tailoring for son, and mum with our 4 floors of arcades, bars, high quailing restaurants and performance stages.

Kids can discover the real magic with our outstanding arcades, feel free to show their true competition at our hands on games for a chance to win real prizes!

Our daycare allows for the smallest of our guests to rest and learn. Under the care of our child friendly attendants and S.T.A.F.F

Mum and dad are more than free to explore the bars around the pizza plex, offering our finest service and discounted drinks for first time guests!

Make way for our Glamrock Gang as they perform throughout the day, and watch out as they greet fans at their self titled game areas. Defend earth at fazer blast, park your way to a prize in monty golf, and race your way to a winner on Roxy's raceway. Exercise while you travel through the maxercize corridors and corners!

Join the glamrock gang as well as other special guests as they all put on a show!

What about the adults I hear you parents wonder? The pizza plex opens its adult hours from 6pm, as award winning comedians, singers, bands and even the glamrock's themselves to put on a wonderful evening for you!

With our vip rooms you can be the star of your own show with our high tech karaoke machines, room service and much more!

So come down to Freddy Fazbears mega pizza plex! Magic for kids and grownups alike!"

*⁵% ᵈᶦˢᶜᵒᵘ ᶜˡᵘᵈᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵍᵘᵉˢᵗˢ ˡʸ. ⱽᶦᵖ ʳᵒᵒᵐˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶜᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ˢᵉʳᵛᶦᶜᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵍᵉ ᵖᵉʳ ʰᵒᵘʳˡʸ ʳᵃᵗᵉ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵃˢ ᴳˡᵃᵐʳᵒᶜᵏ ᵐᵉᵉᵗᶦᵍˢ. ˢʰᵒʷˢ ᵃʳᵉᵒᵗ ᶜˡᵘᵈᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᶦᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ. ᶠᵃᶻᵇᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵉʳᵗᵃᶦᵐᵉ ᶦˢᵒᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒˢᶦᵇˡᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᶦˡᵈʳᵉⁿ, ᵇᵉˡᵒᵍᶦᵍˢ, ᵗᶦᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᵒʳ ˡᶦᶠᵉ*"

The pizza plex seemed like the perfect place for part time work, and a great start to the beginning of a new year for yourself. At the age of 22, the comfort of living from paycheck to paycheck was normality, and a easy going job only solidified your idea.

That's all you needed, comfort, a steady wage, and your own thoughts.