3.

You grabbed you bag and got out of your car, locking it.
Walking inside you met Vanessa and waved at her.
"Morning Vanessa!"

"Good morning, Y/N."

You went behind the service counter and got your keys before taking the escalator up towards the daycare.

It's been two weeks now since you started working here. You and Sun became good friends and colleagues and had a lot of fun, but you knew some things were off and you wanted to find out what made Sun so sad each time you left.

When Sun heard you fiddle with the keys he immediately raced toward the entrance of the daycare and surprised you when you opened the door.
"Sun! Good morning!"

"Good morning Y/N!"

"You look excited today?"
You chuckled.

He slightly blushed, but you didn't notice as you were putting your keys away.
"I was excited to see you!"

"Me?"

"Yeah!"

You laughed.
"I'm happy to see you too."

He fiddled a little with his hands as he was slightly jumping while looking at you with a big smile.
You opened your arms and smiled at him.
"Is that what you want?"

He looked surprised but jumped in your arms and gave you a tight hug, nodding in your shoulder.
"You smell nice.."
You heard him mutter.

"Thank you."
You smiled as you pulled away.
The kids' voices from the hall told you it was time to open up.
"I'm gonna put my coat away, then we can let the kids in, okay?"

Sun didn't respond but gently helped you out of your coat before jumping out of sight with it, returning in a few seconds.
He had quickly brought your coat to the security desk where the staff coat stand was.
"Thanks."
You laughed and pet his head before heading towards the doors to let the kids in.

As soon as you opened the doors, the kids ran towards Sun, but soon enough you felt a pair of arms around your waist.
Looking down you saw your little friend Liam.
"Hey Liam."

"Hi Y/N!"
He looked a little happier than the day before.
As he let go of you, the girl he made friends with yesterday came to him and walked to Sun with him.

"Let's play!"
You heard Sun say. You nodded at him when he looked at you, signing him to go down the slide first.
As planned, he went down first, the kids following him one by one.
Five kids were pushing each other, wanting to go first, but they started arguing.
"Hey, hey guys, come on, no bickering. We're all friends here."

"He said Sun doesn't like me!"

"She said Sun only likes her!"
Aaaand there they go again.
"Guys, guys! Sun loves all of you a lot okay? Now get in for a group hug."
You opened your arms and slowly the kids joined you for a group hug.
You squeezed them together and started tickling them, getting them to giggle.
"Friends again?"
You asked.

They nodded with smiles on their faces.
They now followed one by one, sliding down.
"You're new right?" two boys were left standing in front of you.
You nodded.
"I'm Y/N. Sun and I are going to play with you all together now."

They giggled and went down the slide.
You smiled, following them. You felt like you were getting better with the kids. It would take some time until the kids were all used to you, but you felt like things were going the right way.

You went to Sun and made up you would play shark with the kids in the ball pit.
You two were the sharks and had to catch the kids by tickling them, to free themselves, they had to hug you for three seconds.
You crawled through the plastic balls and put your head above to see a little. You saw you were nearing a certain redhead and quietly came closer, scooping him in your amrs and tickling him
"Rawrr, I got you Liam!"