Chapter 11: Eraserhead's day

A/N: Hey I'm thinking about what to do with Izuku's father because I introduced him as some sort of bad guy but now I don't have much use for him. I don't want him to be AFO I might just make him a thug but I was wondering if you guys had any cool ideas! Let me know what you think would work and be entertaining. And for now, enjoy the chapter! <3

(Just found out I've been spelling Eraserhead wrong why didn't anyone stop me guys please 😭)

Trigger warning: Drug use. Read safely!

Earserhead POV:

Nezu spoke to me about some students he has his eye on, which is always concerning. He pointed out a support course student, Mei Hatsume, who was at the entrance exam viewing room... apparently. Then he talked about Katsuki Bakugo, a boy who will be in my class. He has a strong explosion type quirk and an explosive temper too. He wants me to 'keep a close eye on him, make sure he's alright.'.

I started to panic when he spoke about Izuku. I might not have known the kid too long but he found a way into my heart and I'm not letting Nezu corrupt him.

"You don't have to worry about me, I just need to know what Izuku's legal family name is so I can finish his schedule." Nezu chirps.

"Huh?" I got lost in my own thoughts about Izuku. "Oh, legal name? We decided on Izuku Midoriya-Aizawa-Yamada. I know it's a mouthful but I think he likes it. And I will continue to worry about you Nezu, if you lay a paw on him I might expel my whole class again and make you do all the paperwork." I give a threatening laugh.

"Hoho! How cute you think paperwork is a threat to me, but really you should know better. I have no interest in hurting your son." Nezu glares up towards me.

Like I believe that. His favorite thing to do is push our limits. But I know I can't fight him so I'll drop it. Besides, I need to finish checking over who my students will be. I know about Bakugo but the rest are all mysteries. So once Nezu decided he was done with me I scurried to my office and check the folder of my students.

"Seat No. 1 is held by Yuga Aoyama with his quirk: Navel laser. Seat 2 is Mina Ashido who has an acid quirk. 3 is Tsuyu Asui she has a frog quirk. Great mutant quirk, I can't really cancel those." I mutter though a few more names, keeping note of a troubling kid, Denki Kaminari, who apparently took out a lot of robots before zapping his brain. I'll need to keep an eye on him. I read through the rest of the names until I get to seat No. 18. Izuku-name pending.

Name pending? Oh yeah, I forgot that Nezu wasn't aware of Izuku's new family name.

I hate to say it but I'm glad I'm teaching him and not Vlad King. I like him but this might be for the best. Izuku is timid and borderline sad a lot and Vlad King loves to force his students into a competition and rivalry with my class. Every year. That would definitely have a negative effect on his home life and school life.

A quick glance at the last students and I think I know exactly what I'll have to do to keep them all in line and in top shape. I'll start by keeping my plans as secret as possible from Nezu, for the students' safety. As for the rest I'll just have to see how they handle first day training.

I look at my watch and decide to head home. I know Hizashi, Izuku, and Nemuri went shopping but I'm sure they're back by now. And when Hizashi and Nemuri are alone their idiocy starts to rub off on each other, causing chaos. The last thing I need is for two pro's 'chaos' to ruin this decent day. I hop in my car and start the drive home.

I open the front door, expecting something to be burning or broken. Nobody was down stairs. One of two things happened, Nemuri and Hizashi wore themselves out with dumb stuff or, the more likely option, they are causing trouble upstairs. I walk up the stairs and hear giggles come from Izuku's room.