50

Narrator's P.O.V
Letting out a dark laugh, Taehyung raises an eyebrow at Areum and says;

"After everything you did to my son?! Absolutely not!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that those were accidents-"

"Everything you've put my son through were NOT accidents! Do you know how miserable and hurt he felt-"

"Oh, so he just felt hurt?! What about me?! I was hurting too!"

Taehyung scoffed at her words as he continued in a more sarcastic tone;

"Oh, my poor baby! Should I just forgive you for all the shit you put me and my son through and take you back now that your life isn't the fairy tale dream you wanted it to be?!"

"Taehyung! Stop it, please don't be like that-"

"No! You know I'm right! All you ever wanted from me was my money-"

"No, Taehyung listen-"

"You're nothing but a gold digger-"

"I-I was not-"

"Yes you were! And you know what? I'm glad we met after all this time.."

He felt himself smirking as he let out a small laugh;

"I'm so glad that we've met because now I can tell you EXACTLY what I think of you-"

"Tae-"

"Don't interrupt me!"

He said in a demanding tone and Areum simply glared at him as she crossed her arms and he continued;

"You are the WORST Secretary that I have ever had!"

At his cold remark, Areum simply rolled her eyes and turned away from him but he still continued;

"You know when I hired you, I thought that you'd be a good person to be around my son but the second I saw you with my mother's necklace on-"

"How many times do I have to tell you THAT SHE GAVE IT TO ME-"

"MY MOTHER IS JUST AS GREEDY AS YOU ARE! SO THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT SHE GAVE YOU ONE OF HER NECKLACES!"

After saying that, Taehyung took a deep breathe and tried to calm down when his phone started ringing and when it checked to see who it was... it was Yn.

He smiled a little as he looked dow at his phone but that smile quickly faded when Areum teasingly said;

"Aww, is that your NEW Secretary calling?"

Looking up at her, Taehyung immediately turned off his phone and put it away then he quickly said;

"That's none of your business-"