Eight | School Project

** I just started the addicted series and I've come to realize I practically copied Roses married name so I might change the Rose in my books last name

This week has flown by fast as it's already Friday. Everyday is practically a duplicate of the last. I get ready, feed my animals, Xavier gives me his breakfast, and I drive my brothers to school.

Plus I now FaceTime Rose while getting ready and after school til I fall asleep. Speaking of Rose, me and her have really hit it off. She's perfect. For one she isn't some snobby rich kid. Which falls into her personality which is amazing. Plus she's pretty.

From what I've heard she's the daughter of some famous CEO. She's the outgoing girl of the school who's friends with everyone because of how sociable and nice she is. Something I wish I was.

If I'm with my friends talking to people I don't know then I'm good. But if it's just me and someone else I'm a nervous reck. Of course the age only outside of work. If I was like that while trying to get answers out of people I would be a failure.

Anyways for todays outfit I have decided to test the schools dress codes limit. For my top I'm wearing this white shirt that's shows pretty much everything. Kind of. Then I'm just wearing some wide leg jeans and a pair of converse.

For jewelry I put on necklaces and left my fingers free as I've been wearing rings everyday. I'm not even supposed to wear jewelry as I'm allergic to the shit but oh well. Then since my shirt shows off my torso I put on a waist chain.

I cant be bothered to put heat on my hair or do anything to it so I just left it as it is.

I was done getting ready so I decided to just go start my car as I'm opting to not each breakfast today

I was done getting ready so I decided to just go start my car as I'm opting to not each breakfast today. As I'm closing my door In front of me I see Xavier leaving his room too and guess what the fuck I see.

Practically the same outfit as me in terms of colors and jewelry except he also has a black jacket in his hand. Once he notices another persons presence, he looks us and his eyes widen.