For Good...

For good

You make it so hard to love you dad.

You make it so hard to want to spend time with you.

You make it so hard for me to even want to get close to you.

You make it so hard to forgive you.

Because you continue to do things that adds on to past feelings, I had for you. Which were unpleasant.

The thing is now you no longer hurt me.

You just make me really disappointed in you.

I'm losing all respect for you. But of course, I'll never disrespect you. But I'm tired. I'm so tired. You have no idea. You just don't know. Although I love you unconditionally, my patience with you is running out.

I want to be able to talk with you.

I want to make memories with you.

I want to laugh with you.

But you don't care.

You ruin important moments for me.

You go all out of your way to make my mom miserable. Which makes me miserable. Because I can't really say anything to get you to stop. Or to make you shut up whenever you would start your foolishness.

And you know what? I've had enough. Just know you have one time. And one time only to really cross the line with me, And I'll be done with you for good. Because I can't take it anymore. I know you're not perfect. Nor do I expect you to be. I just feel like you're way too old to be doing the things that you do. So, I'm no longer accepting any excuses. Nor will I continue to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you don't change your ways, you're going to lose all of your kids for good.

 -J.S.