~Accustom~

Once again a fem!reader x luisa, but this time its more ansgty.

Word count :1005

For some reason today of all days was your downfall. You felt like everyone needed you for something, whether it was to help clean, or to even bake something for the nearest bakery, anything and everything was just crumbling around you, you had even more chores than your girlfirend, Luisa.

She was always busy with something, but the one day you were so busy was the one day she had off. That for sure made your mood better.

You finally finished all of your chores after what felt like an eternity but before you entered the Casita, one person called out to you. "Y/N! how are you amor?" Luisa said in a sweet tone. "if im being honest not great. I honestly just wanna do anything other than work" you said in a tired tone, apperently Luisa didn't catch that you were stressed out of your mind and tired.

A mischievous grin spread across her face, hanging from ear to ear. This concerned you on many levels. why was she smiling at the fact that you were stressed and tired?

For the rest of the day whenever you walked past her, she'd tickle your sides and scare the ever loving shit out of you. Everytime you told her to stop, but that grin came back everytime. "Its just a little revenge~" she'd say everytime. You knew that you liked to tease her but on a day like this it wasnt the time. Finally after what you thiught was the 100th time, you snapped. "Can you please stop? ive been asking every godamn time. Just please for fuck sake stop." She stood there for a second, dumbfounded.

Before you let her say anything else, you walked away. You even left the Casita to get away from her. You didn't want to lash out at her again. You went back to your house.

You landed with a plop, falling face first onto your bed. You flip over, small sobs escape your lips as tears pour from your eyes. You felt awful for yelling at her. You always hated when you got upset cause you never wanted to be the kind of person to just lash out.

~Luisa' Pov~

Surprisingly enough, I didn't have any chores today, but (Y/N) had some, so when they got home, i figured i'd get some payback for all the times they tease me while i do my chores.

"if im being honest not great. I honestly just wanna do anything other than work" they said. I figured i would try and make her laugh, so whenever she walked past id tickle her a little.

"Can you please stop? ive been asking every godamn time. Just please for fuck sake stop."

I just stood there. She had never gotton mad like this. she barely swore that offten anymore. Before i could say a word she ran off. I didn't know what to do. What do i say? Do i go after her? Do i tell someone? i dont know. We never really had fights.

I ended up just going into my room until i heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Dorlores standing there with a nervous look on her face. "Hey Dorlores, is everything alright?"

"yeah im fine im just worried about (Y/N), shes been crying i think. Their somewhat quiet but i can hear tiny sobs. I heard what happened earlier." she said, her face still covers with that worried expression. (Y/N) was crying? was it over the teasing? did i make her cry? i started to spiral down until i stopped myself, i needed to talk with her.

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

I sat on my bed thinking. Was i too mean to her? Did i say the wrong thing? what if she was going through worse? A million different senarios ran threw my head. But they all came to a stop when i heard aggressive knocking on my door. I got up and walked to the door. Behind the door stood a tall, burly girl. Luisa.

Guilt hit me like a train. I hated the fact that you had yelled at her. I felt so bad. Tears started to well in my eyes the second you saw her. I felt 2 big arms wrap around me, warmth engolfed me. I started to cry uncontrollably. They poured from my eyes as she held me in her embrace.

"Amor im sorry. I didn't realise that i was making you upset. Could you forgive me?" her voice was shaky, she was more nervous than i was. ".. You seriously think i'd leave you over a small fight? Hun, it was just a rough day and you didn't realise. I won't ever leave you. I love you mi princesa, with all heart."

With that final word, she looked into my eyes, her hazel eyes looking back into my soul. She looked down to my lips then back to my eyes, asking for permission. I blushed, and slowly nodded as her lips reached to mine and slowly yet passionately.

We only stopped to finally breathe. We breathing in sync, our chests rising and falling with each breath.

"i really am sorry, amor. I geuss i was just accustom to you teasing me, so i wanted to tease you back.." she looked away from me, a flustered look spread across her face when she said the word 'teasing'. That sparked my intrest.

"Teasing? i don't know what your talking about~" I whisper in her ear, i felt her shiver as i spoke.

"Don't go there amor~, not tonight at least~" she whispered, looking at me.

"Hmph, fine, but do you wanna come into cuddle or something?" I say back,

"Sure thing amor, anything for you~" she said as she picked me up, i yelped as i was surpired witth sudden movment.

"i gotcha amor~"

And for the rest of the night, we cuddled until we both fell asleep in each others arms

:)