Chapter 11

Author :  late chapter !!

Chapter 11 is here and you'll be also happy to hear the debut of one of boboiboy's elementals .

Enjoy !!

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , bad writing , possible fluff or violence , inappropriate language , very bad plot .

Sidenote : update once a week / when author is in a good mood , it'll  make it an early update .

Special thanks to : @jesus_fox and @puppyleaf

______________🐮🐮🐮________________

" Are you sure that this is a good idea !!! " Midorya shouted in a distance after being told to be the target practice.

" All you need to do is dodge my attack and nothing more!! " Hangkasa yelled back and quickly grabbed the wooded plates .

" That's not so bad " kaminari says as he watched the alien demonstrating a perfect point .

The plates were quickly thrown and Midorya tried his best ( keyword ; tried ) to dodge the attack but the plates were so fast that it immediately send him flying away far from a distance .

The class was bewildered by the strength of hangkasa despite being old he was no joke when it comes to battle .

" I want to see you in combat , grab a partner , one will throw and the other will dodge " hangkasa stated .

Everyone had spread to find each other's partner before doing exactly what the teacher said .

' they are pretty good at combat but they lack some intellectual strategies when it comes to battle even though their IQ in that test was high , they can't sometimes used that in the field of battle , but I'm sure I can do something for them like I did for boboiboy but how? ' hangkasa sighed as he watch the kids train hard .

' I should worry about them tomorrow , my shift as a teacher has ended , I just wished them the best luck when handling another teacher '

Hangkasa sat down and started to think a little ignoring the students .

A few seconds, he stand up again and gestured for the students to follow him .

" New plan , if we want you to get better at hitting your target with ease , we still need to have arts and crafts first ! " Hangkasa cheerfully smiled while the heroes look at him with an " are you kidding me"

" Aren't we going to train? " Kaminari asked .

" I'm willing to train you tomorrow , by now I'm only observing your skills and talent "

And with that hangkasa didn't say another word .

Hangkasa led them to another location but this time a two long tables and twenty seats were prepared by Tapops with a bunch of materials .

They didn't expect boboiboy to be in one of the tables waiting for them .
He was doodling something and haven't notice their arrival .

" Boboiboy? What are you doing here? " Midorya raised a brow hoping for a distracted friend .

" Hey!! Glad you are already here! And for your answer I'll be your next teacher on this part " boboiboy started to jump around with cheer .

"Uhhhhh....... Seriously" the students sweatdrop .

" I guess they only aloud random people to teach us now" joked kaminari .

" So your gonna teach us arts and crafts , seems design for children " mineta said smugly .