𝑪𝒉.05

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒚

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒚

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 bath she had decided to meet with Aragorn. She quickly puts on her combat boots she had gotten from her maiden and looked into the mirror. With one satisfied smile,she walked out of her room and stared at the halls confused. She sighs and looked around. She then saw one maiden who was walking her way.

"Excuse me. Do you know where the training grounds are?" She asked and the Elves maiden nodded.

"You just be Lady Annika. Lord Aragorn is expecting you. Follow me." She said and walks with Annika right behind her. Annika gaped I'm awe of the place. Elves we're everywhere,wearing elegant clothing and walking or gliding along as they bowed to her and she bows back. She smiled as she saw follower tress everywhere and the smell of grass welcomes her as she steps out of the main building. They soon entered a courtyard where swords and shields were laying all around. A series of grunts were heard and Annika turned to right to see Aragorn striking a sacked dummy with a sword. The Elve maiden she had been following approached him.

"Lord Aragorn here is Lady Annika." She says and Annika smiled and bowed to him.

"Oh a friend of mine shouldn't need to bow. For a friend is a friend not an acquaintance. Now come follow me." He says and he walks is for the arena. Annika looked around to see sacked dummies all over the place. Aragorn walked over to the swords and smirked as he picked up one.

"Ah here is one I think that will suit you for now." He says and smiles as he makes his way to her. Her smiles drops to a glare as he gives her a wooden sword.

"Really Aragorn? I'm not a child. I don't need to play with a wooden one." She said and he chuckled.

"This will help you practice your hand coordination for now at least until you are ready. Now I want you to parry my attacks on the count of three." He says as he gets into his fight stance. She sighs and smirked at the wooden sword and got into her somewhat fighting stance.