9. Sleep Talking

Suga glanced down at his laptop, worried. Akaashi's square was black and it said that the camera was still on. He got up, going to the end of the hall.

"Akaashi? Hey, we're supposed to keep the cams on for security-"

Akaashi looked up from what he was doing. "Please don't turn on the lights. I'm in the middle of something."

"Ack sorry but please uncover the camera."

"Ko, honey. Tell Suga why we have the camera covered."

"I don't want you to see my body so he covered it for me."

"Oh God sorry I didn't realize-"

Akaashi chuckled softly. "Can I keep going please?"

"Yep!" Suga hurried out.

Akaashi touched Bokuto's arm in the dark. "Ko, open your legs just a bit more. Let me feel."

"It isn't what it's supposed to..."

"Shhhh, shhhh, shhhh. I'm not here to judge. I love all body types."

Bokuto guided Akaashi's hands along his thighs and over his lower stomach. Akaashi didn't react vocally when Bokuto led his hand to touch his private areas. He did feel proud through.

"What do you need from me?"

"Just... please make it feel okay." Bokuto took a few deep breaths. "Before it feels bad."

Akaashi hummed. He laid him back down and held his hand, starting to kiss at his hips. Akaashi had known how to pleasure every person he had touched but this felt different. It felt comfortable here.

Bokuto shifted, blowing out softly. His thumb went over Akaashi's hand a few times as he relaxed. "You are doing amazing Kotarou."

Bokuto smiled in the dark. His mind was full of just thanks to Akaashi's calming words. Akaashi gently pressed his lips to Bokuto's clit and Bokuto squeezed his hand a bit. Akaashi kissed the area until it turned to slow licks. Bokuto closed his eyes tight. It felt good. For once he felt good being touched.

Akaashi was taking it slow and kissing his clit and licking places where it made Bokuto let out sighs. He felt of his entrance and noticed the wetness there. His shots were supposed to prevent that though?

He ignored this and kept going. His fingers touched scar tissue in areas it didn't belong and Bokuto knew of this. He had warned him and didn't want Akaashi to see it. Akaashi didn't say anything and instead eased a finger into Bokuto.

"Is this okay?"

"M-mhmm."

"You aren't vocal?"

"No... don't like it." Bokuto whined softly.

Akaashi's hummed. He eased another finger into Bokuto and thrust them slowly. Bokuto tightened around him and he held Akaashi's hand tighter. A sign of anxiety. Akaashi eased his fingers back out and licked Bokuto instead. He just focused on clitoral stimulation, occasionally slipping a finger into him.

Bokuto was enjoying this more than he thought, body hot and itching for more. Feelings like this with another person hadn't happened in a while.

Akaashi sat up. He grabbed a pillow and propped Bokuto up. He went back to what he had been doing and slipped his fingers back into Bokuto. He was loose now and his breathing had sped up.

Akaashi found a spot inside of him that made him squirm and focused on that area. His movements were faster now and he was trying to see what felt good on Bokuto.

"Kashi! Gonna- hah... hah..."

Akaashi felt Bokuto tighten even more and sped up hurriedly. Bokuto's hips twitched away and he cried out. Akaashi knew better than to let him be like that and put his mouth back where it had been. The whole time Bokuto squirmed a bit and panted loudly, incredibly close to orgasming.

Akaashi curled his fingers and Bokuto lost it, whining. "Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!"

Akaashi sat up and Bokuto clenched on his still moving fingers. "You're so wet... everything feeling good?"

Bokuto nodded hastily. He blinked away tears, not sure what to do now. Akaashi removed his fingers and cleaned his hands.

He was able to find Bokuto's clothing and set it on the bed beside him.

"Kashi..."

"Hm?"

"That was really nice... but... I need help."

"Help how Ko?"

"I think it's starting to feel bad and it's not cause of you but it feels bad now."

Akaashi dressed him carefully. "Deep breaths, okay? No need to panic Kotarou. Your body is perfect and if it doesn't feel okay we need to be gentle with it. How about a nice bath?"

"I have to be naked for that..."

"That's true. Is showing anything uncomfortable?"

Bokuto hummed back in the dark and held onto Akaashi's hand. "Just sit with me?"

"Of course." He sat next to Bokuto and held him. Bokuto started to calm back down and he felt drowsy. Akaashi covered him up and laid him on his chest. "How are we feeling?"

Bokuto looked up and smiled.

"Oh goodness you are so precious. That felt nice, didn't it?"

"Mhmm..."

"You did such a good job. I'm so proud of you."

Bokuto smiled a bit wider. "Thank you..."

Akaashi rubbed his back slowly. "Bedtime?"

"Kinda. You'll stay here?"

"Of course." Akaashi shifted Bokuto and got him to lay down slowly. Bokuto still clung to him and fell asleep on his chest. Akaashi texted Sugawara to come in and uncover the camera. When he did he came over to the bed and was able to help Akaashi change Bokuto into something comfortable, the half asleep male clinging to Akaashi and mumbling nonsense into his ear.

Akaashi couldn't get him to lay down but he was able to get Bokuto relaxed. Bokuto whispered for a while, not making any sense.

"Hey... don't you think it's time to sleep?"

"No, no."

"Why not?"

"It's a pineapple."

Akaashi realized that this may be sleep talking and laughed. "What will it take for me to lay you down?"

"Mm... touch?"

"When you wake up."

"Mkay." Bokuto laid on his chest and yawned. "Night night."

"Goodnight Kotarou."