Crazy Or..?

You laid on Freddy's couch, you were actually really fucking comfortable there and the enormous plushie was soft. But you wouldn't let yourself fall asleep, you were exhausted but everytime you fell asleep you could hear that voice... and it told you to do bad things.

Surely you were going crazy. That had to be it. What else could it be?

You groaned loudly into Freddy's plushie and sat up observing his room. It was small and tidy. You liked it, you felt oddly relaxed here.

It was kinda cute that Freddy had kids drawings all over his walls too.

You stood up and walked to his vanity looking at your reflection in the mirror made you grimace. You looked like you were dead.

Your eyes had dark circles your hair was just in a messy ponytail and your face was really pale. You took your ponytail out and ran your fingers through your hair to make it look better. It helped but not very much.

You didn't notice Freddy's neon lights all turn purple till they started flickering. You looked around the room a bit shaken before looking back to the mirror...

You froze.

Your eyes widen in horror at your reflection.

And for good reason.

Your reflection had formed a twisted grin on it and seemed to be actually 'looking' at you.

Freaky considering you definitely weren't even smiling.

You could see black spots from the corner of you vision but you still didn't look away from your reflection. You couldn't even if you wanted to..and as if this hallucination couldn't get worse...a black substance started leaking from your eyes like tears and your eyes began to glow a deep purple.

You hesitantly reached a hand to your face, your reflection followed in suit but you didn't feel anything on your face and again you weren't smiling.

Your vision was getting hazy the longer you stared and to your horror your reflections hand moved again without you. It did a little wave and then...you hear the voice... your reflections mouth moving in sync to his words as if it were you saying them.

"Y/n...stop fighting it. We could help each other. Im already in.. let me take control and all your pain will stop... you can finally sleep."

No...

"Wouldn't it be nice y/n? To sleep? To not have any nightmares...?"

Go away...

"You can't get rid of me now. I'm already here. You can accept me painlessly like the other one or... it can hurt."

This voice was tormenting you... it was in your nightmares and in you wake. Unless this was another dream and you were asleep on Freddy's couch... but regardless this voice was haunting you... and maybe your crazy but it was trying to consume you... you could feel it..

You can't have me...

Then in a flash Your body burned. Like it was on fire. Everything began to hurt. The pain was so intense you didn't even hear yourself scream or notice when you fell to the ground.

You didn't feel like you.

This was worse than any beating you've ever had.

You felt like something was pushing. Pushing what you didn't know. But the feeling was there.

You couldn't form any coherent thought though as the burning sensation just got worse and worse.

Whatever this voice was... it wanted you. And it would force its way in.

Eventually the pain became to much and you blacked out.

You were gone.

But it wasn't.

Your eyes glowing a bright purple as Whatever was within you stood up with your body and sauntered out of the room.

It was more observant this time.

It was unfortunate its last lacky died, but at least she had made enough progress for it to be able to do this to you. It would  use you as his temporary host to escape and live again. And then kill you.

And then it would come back.

He always came back.

Death wouldn't stop him. He made death happen and he would never stop. He was powerful now, his human self was limited but now? He was practically a God.

He used your body to find the exit.

However when he saw the barrier for the doors he let out an angry shout of swear words.

When he used your voice it sounded distorted.

He was getting frustrated. It didn't help that your soul was still in this host and he could feel you fighting for control.

He wouldn't be able to hold you off for long. When the animatronics were fixed he lost a lot of his power.

But eventually he'd ware you down enough to the point that he wouldn't have to fight you.

Or... he could make you kill yourself and then he'd have an empty vessel.

He turned around trying to see if there was any other way out but then he could hear the metal clanking of footsteps.

He couldn't let the animatronics see you this way. He couldn't risk being figured out.

Panicked he looked for a place to hide but then-

"Y/n? I thought I told you to rest..."

Shit.

He didn't dare turn around to face his old acquaintance of a sort. Not directly of course but... he's seen many versions of Freddy.

Unfortunately he'd have to give up for now. Possessing you was already draining, and your fighting for control wasn't helping and now Freddy was here. It'd be easier if you'd just accept him like she did.

Now he'd have to take a few days to regain energy but he would escape. One way or another. And you...? you wouldn't remember much of this once he left. You'd only remember what he wanted you to remember.

In the next moment, you woke up dazed and you were blinking up at Freddy who held you in his arms a terrified and worried expression on his face as he looked down at you.

(Kinda shirt. But ay I wanted to give yall a Lil something)