STAY CLOSE TO ME ....

Next morning...

A beautiful morning raised for, this two person y/n nd taehyung,  as they're fully became their sefl after the last night.

" Making love" is the right words for saying that; as they're only in between them, lust ! It didn't came between them.
It would be lie a desire in between them,even though it was first time for them.

"Taehyung wakes up before y/n, he finds y/n sleeping like a cute babe,,he glares at her"

Taehyung's pov : she looks so adorable while sleeping..
* giving a forehead kiss*
Stay close to me, my babe...

Watch out their morning conversations

Y/n woke up, feeling sore from last night..

Y/n's pov : " It's hurts " she groaned in pain as she was cuddled up against his shirtless body.

She moved head off his chest..
She got up nd tried to bend down to get her shirt but she bearly could make her step forward,,her lowered stomach was paining .

*Taehyung notices it
R u ok babe ? He rasped out as she nodded no, hating the pain she was having on her lower area..,

Taehyung :" I'll get you a pain killer " he got up, leaving the bedroom to get some pill nd a cup of water.
Once coming back she took it nd drank the water before giving it back to him..

"Let's lay down "

His arms came back around her waist hugging her against his warm bare body as she closed her eyes to rest nd just feel his warm presence...

After a couple of time they both realized they are gonna late for their work nd now they can't stay like this more time ~
Taehyung look at her .