Author's Note

Thanks for reading! I've been dying for reveals so I could release this one over here. It's the most invested I've been in a fic for a long time. There were a few things that didn't fit within the story that I wanted to add at the end, let me see if I can remember them all...

Harry went through his memories for each person at the end and gifted them with what they couldn't remember, especially Hagrid but including Ron and Hermione too, so they knew about the initial fight. Harry gives Kreacher a rock cake and thanks him for the socks. Ummm... I had this whole theory about the time loop being stored in the five and a half hours of time between midnight on the 25th (when the day reset) and five thirty in the morning (when Harry woke up), so like, time was moving slower and looping and the day hadn't fully ticked over in real time or something, but there was no space to include that and honestly I probably would have made it into a plot hole anyway.

I can't remember anything else but I'll add it if I do because I'm sure there was more... (I'm already back right after posting... Harry got Hagrid a companion to the Monster Book of Monsters for Christmas! So the books have a partner.) Hope you enjoyed! If you want to see what I'm up to these days, I indie publish stuff, mostly sapphic romance over at www.ellenjanephillips.com and yeah... hope you had a good holiday season :)